Page 1 of 2
ok this is a rant... i gotta get it off my chest so whatever, dont tell me to shut my yap cause half of you are 14 year olds anyway so bite me.

well any way there is this marching band **** going on. now im not a recluse or anything, in fact i like people. but when im at home i like to keep to myself. well i decided i was gonna clean up some trash in my yard to work off some stress plus my dad pays me to do odd ends around the house.

ok so im in a bad mood, wanna be left alone. so you can imagine my distress when i walk outside to find kids setting up tables right in the street in front of my house. this annoyed me.

so i go to my back yard to clean and in the yard across the street their is a whole bunch of chics doing some stretches. (really cant complain as i was awestruck by the sheer awesomeness of about 40 perky high schooler chics stretching)
but any way i go back in, and find that more people are in the street and now they are merging into my yard. this annoyed me further.
well now they are actually in my yard!!!!! and people are trying to pet my black cat (i swear i will kill if anyone hurts my cat!)

add the fact that there is constant drumming and ****ing keyboard or xylophone **** going on around my house. well that just pisses me off!
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
turn on the sprinklers
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
So how old are you?

im 19.

ohh and to the person that suggested i tell them to get off.

i would just get pissed if they said something rude and the cops would get involved, and seeing as its a school thing i would get the shaft.

plus i technically cant make about 50 ****ing people stay of my lawn with out using some sort of violent and illegal force.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
landmines work well
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
Quote by Mr.Smith
If you want to be an asshole about it then call the cops to get them off your lawn.

cops here wont give a ****. im in oklahoma and the cops here suck.

we had called last year and made a complaint about the noise and they told my dad that the school had the right to do it and nothing could be done.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Quote by drakenshadow
im 19.

If you're 19, you need to grow up. If you don't want people on your front lawn, take some action. Don't fucking bitch about it to a guitar forum.
Quote by Arthur Curry
If you're 19, you need to grow up. If you don't want people on your front lawn, take some action. Don't fucking bitch about it to a guitar forum.

read my last post dipweed. there is really nothing i can do unless i wanna go to jail.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
"GET 'DA HEYALL OFFA MAH LAWN, YA LIL' WHIPPERNAPPERS YOU!!!"

Sitting on your porch with a shotgun is a goood reppellent to unwanted children.
Yeah I would have made them get off with a baseball bat.

Besides they have no right to be on your lawn. It's your property not theirs.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Quote by drakenshadow
ok this is a rant... i gotta get it off my chest so whatever, dont tell me to shut my yap cause half of you are 14 year olds anyway so bite me.

well any way there is this marching band **** going on. now im not a recluse or anything, in fact i like people. but when im at home i like to keep to myself. well i decided i was gonna clean up some trash in my yard to work off some stress plus my dad pays me to do odd ends around the house.

ok so im in a bad mood, wanna be left alone. so you can imagine my distress when i walk outside to find kids setting up tables right in the street in front of my house. this annoyed me.

so i go to my back yard to clean and in the yard across the street their is a whole bunch of chics doing some stretches. (really cant complain as i was awestruck by the sheer awesomeness of about 40 perky high schooler chics stretching)
but any way i go back in, and find that more people are in the street and now they are merging into my yard. this annoyed me further.
well now they are actually in my yard!!!!! and people are trying to pet my black cat (i swear i will kill if anyone hurts my cat!)

add the fact that there is constant drumming and ****ing keyboard or xylophone **** going on around my house. well that just pisses me off!

I really don't think you should be complaining, just get some binoculars, tissues, and your hand ready and your set.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by Arthur Curry

Lol pwned.
Improvise over their music.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by The Virtuoso
I really don't think you should be complaining, just get some binoculars, tissues, and your hand ready and your set.

lol ya that would be nice, lol but they would see me.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
I live 5 streets from the school and the marching band and every school party can be hear from my house. Epidemic go walking to the school. Im with you!PM me!
Founder of the "Cool UG members" club PM gabysguitar to join. NO TO FLAMING

CHECK your PRIVATE MESSAGE every 30 minutes and ANSWER them.Is good for your health!COOL!!!!!!!!!
He, I kinda know what you're talking about. My school is 300 ft. from my backyard and I always hear those dick-baskets playing the same damn song every moring. Then I here it once more at the halftime shows at the football games on Friday nights. Last year was a couple months of the theme music to King Kong, I wonder what's in store for this year...
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by drakenshadow

we had called last year and made a complaint about the noise and they told my dad that the school had the right to do it and nothing could be done.

Yeah, its true, the cops there are all crooked. Half of them are on dope. I used to live there.
Anyways, ask them politely to stay off your lawn first, and if they don't get off the lawn, get some of your friends over and have them help you make them stay off.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Go rescue your cat man
Quote by oddhawk676
Yeah, some black guy with a yankees cap walks into the ice cream parlor, and I said "We dont serve your kind here," as in, yankee fans, i guess he thought something else and left.
If they were on your property without your explicit consent, you're not going to be taking punishment legally for trying to get them off your lawn. It's YOUR property not theirs so you would not have done anything wrong since they were tresspassing, therefore you wouldn't be the one being screwed over, the school would since the school sponsered the event.
Quote by Arthur Curry
Live and let live, I always say.

That's the first time I've seen you say that.
But I know what you mean.
Or you could Improvise over their music like Nelsean said, the perfect excuse to turn your amp up to 11, and hey you might impress the band director.

To Soul Power, what a perfect time to use the word dick-baskets lol.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by The Virtuoso

And on the plus side, if they see you doing it, they'll probably get the hell off your lawn.
I say, have a back yard jam session on full volume?

make their parade or whatever less fun..
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by x0rsist
turn on the sprinklers

+1

It is pretty rude to just go up your backyard. You should turn the sprinklers on.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Dude, join the damn party! Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Just play some music extremely loud outside or anything that will annoy them and maybe they'll move a bit
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Quote by Arthur Curry

+1
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by drakenshadow

where in oklahoma?
Gear
Epiphone SG Special
Epiphone Vault Standard Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Classic Wah
DV-2 Marshall Guv'nor Plus
Quote by drakenshadow

you can't take that....just go in the back and watch more high school girls lol
Thats tame. There were always huge fights outside our school that blocked up the roads, damaged peoples cars and got the police called, resulting in lots of sirens and noise. Having some kid in your front garden is nothing, just tell them to **** off.
Quote by drakenshadow

What city are you in and what school is it? Also if you have a sprinkler just put it in the yard, or hose them down.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
if you know anything extremely heavy, do this. Bring your gear out when they start to arrive. Just smile at them if they look at you. When they are about to start turn your amp on and crank that **** to 10 and play at your hearts content.

Or you could just ask your parents for a fence
Page 1 of 2