im lookin for a new computer, i would not like to spend every penny i have and i would still like it to be decent

2.00 ghz dual core.....or more
1 gig ram......or more
sata hard drive.......doesnt really matter how big cuz hard dives come a dime a dozen now a days

a half decent vid card would be nice to but if not what ever

this one seemed to fit my need PERFECTLY untill i saw the reviews
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2727007&Sku=G153-GT5228

so please help me find my new computer
Last edited by willymcsilly at Jul 23, 2007,
Are you a mac hater? There's a macbook that fits your description...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Learn to build one and get the parts from Newegg.com. It's not as hard as it sounds. Macs are cool but probably more expensive than it sounds like you can spend.
Quote by codynw42
i am stupid enuff to do it becuz i just did. i feel nothing, there is no high and im not dizzy or anything... its just nasty.

Ryu Hayabusa of the UG Society of Ninjas
The computer you were looking at has poor quality reviews. If you are going to get a new computer, you should really study into it. I would suggest going to Dell, as they are usually reliable. If you are looking to buy a temporary computer that specific computer would do. IS it going to be a family computer or a personal computer?
Buy your own parts.
PLEASE.
You will save loads and have better parts too.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
i would build something custom... the video card on that is complete ass..like total ass. go for at least an ati x1650 or Nvidia 7600 for decent gaming etc.
Your choice is obvious. Have you not seen the commercials? Do you want to store your personal files on an older man? Or would you store them a young, cool guy who is much better than an old guy who never returns your calls and tells you that he "will" still love you in the morning and lo and behold he doesnt and then you fall for it again thinking he will have changed but OH NO he hasnt and then my mother always tells how I never should have married him because he is unfaithful, and he is the other day I caught him sleeping with that tramp that he works with and he said they were just doing paperwork and i want to leave him but I cant cause I love him and because I can change him.

Get a mac.
Last edited by electrcspano335 at Jul 23, 2007,
that was frikkin creepy...you have deep emotional issues you need to work out with your mother