So here's the deal...........I have been looking at a lot of guitars but i cant seem to find the right one. I am looking for a guitar under $1000. I also want a guitar that has a good tremolo like and ibanez,dean,jackson, etc..........

neeeeeeeed some serious help
go for a fender stratocaster
Senor Frandango of Taco Cult PM Swordsrkewl to join

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I keep a plunger in my bathroom...my insperation usually clogs the toilet.
i just got the dean from hellll and it is really REALLY awesome. it does not go out of tune with the trem. Its 1000 if you go to guitar center u can get it for no tax though. just print it out on music123 and say that you called them and they said no tax and there you go. IT IS DEFINITLY WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
I think you should buy a Gototheelectricguitarforums. They play really nice and they have a really nice sound. For a tremolo you should get one from the same company.
Quote by electrcspano335
I think you should buy a Gototheelectricguitarforums. They play really nice and they have a really nice sound. For a tremolo you should get one from the same company.

WOW GOOD ONE! And it looks like it only took you 11 minutes to think of it!

I would get a RR Jackson TS

Edit: or a nice Ibanez.
Quote by codynw42
i am stupid enuff to do it becuz i just did. i feel nothing, there is no high and im not dizzy or anything... its just nasty.

Ryu Hayabusa of the UG Society of Ninjas
Last edited by whenshoesattack at Jul 23, 2007,
Quote by The Madcap
I do all my shopping here

And speaking of tremelo, this song title in english translates to "The Ultimate Tremelo"

Not everybody plays classical all the time.

Not flaming or putting down your music, by the way.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.