hey, does anyone else have this game? im just starting to play again, and im having problems with my original diablo 2 cd key, is there anyone that has this game, but doesnt play it who wouldnt mind givin me thier cd key? it would rock harder than anything ive ever seen, thanks in advance
John Petrucci Fanclub (Member #2), PM chase09 to join
Admit it, you didn't buy the game. If you did, your original key would work.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
not exactly, i have the original and the expansion, but my brother bought another copy of the expansion so we could play together since he moved out, but we were idiots and didnt realize we needed seperate cd keys for the original
John Petrucci Fanclub (Member #2), PM chase09 to join
Quote by Muphin
Admit it, you didn't buy the game. If you did, your original key would work.

+1

Any way, I believe another key won't work with your CD, jut try your originl key again (if you have it...)
Beau, oui, comme Bowie
Quote by Griff4444
not exactly, i have the original and the expansion, but my brother bought another copy of the expansion so we could play together since he moved out, but we were idiots and didnt realize we needed seperate cd keys for the original

Oh I see, well mmm... I don't know, maybe you will end up buying another diablo...
Beau, oui, comme Bowie
could anyone give me a cd key to the original diablo 2? i'm trying to install it again because my computer crashed and i have lost the original's key. right after it's installed i'm installing the expansion, which i have a cd key for. so, the key someone gives me wouldn't get blocked up. anyone?
Call me Michael...

Mixing
Need something mixed? Send me a PM with the details! Cheap rates, fast turnaround, satisfaction guaranteed!

Certifications:
Pro Tools HD9
Logic Pro 9 Master Pro