Quote by Mr.headbanger
Does anybody know any videos for crappy Covers at talent shows or assemblys?

like this one, lol http://youtube.com/watch?v=QAMyQdBWhUw

seen this...
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Horrible. Last few weeks of my school year: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4EIUgjh88

I didnt know whether to laugh or cry. Disgrace to metal. Oh well it was funny.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
ok threads like this piss me off, so some kids want to have some fun and play a favorite song of theres. but people have to be such jerks about it. i mean think of it this way, at least theyre out there, playing music and having a good time insted of sitting on there asses doing nothing. we all sucked at one point in our guitar playing
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
Quote by ericgentz
seen this...

it was an example ass face, and nobody cares what you've seen or haven't, so shut up.
Quote by GD_GC
ok threads like this piss me off, so some kids want to have some fun and play a favorite song of theres. but people have to be such jerks about it. i mean think of it this way, at least theyre out there, playing music and having a good time insted of sitting on there asses doing nothing. we all sucked at one point in our guitar playing

True, But most of us were modest enough to actually get good on the instrument before trying to play it.
i was about 98% sure it was going to be the smells like teen spirit cover....
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
Quote by gsr2k6
True, But most of us were modest enough to actually get good on the instrument before trying to play it.

good point
gone." - J.Lansdowne
Quote by GD_GC

Im sorry we posted a video of you.
Quote by Gnod

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by mw7
Horrible. Last few weeks of my school year: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4EIUgjh88

I didnt know whether to laugh or cry. Disgrace to metal. Oh well it was funny.

I wish I knew Gaahl's email address. I could probably convince him to murder all of the kids involved in that cover.

But seriously, those are the most non-kvlt vocals I've ever heard. And where are the blast beats and the tremolo picking?
Quote by Holy Katana
I wish I knew Gaahl's email address. I could probably convince him to murder all of the kids involved in that cover.

But seriously, those are the most non-kvlt vocals I've ever heard. And where are the blast beats and the tremolo picking?

Gaahl@Christsaves.net
Quote by GD_GC

ok so which one is your band !!!!
Quote by Gnod

hehe your funny

EDIT: i havent watched a single one of the videos but im sure there all a bunch of 10 year olds playing smells like teen spirit. and im in none of them. when i was learning i wasnt arrogent enough to post videos of my suckage on the internet. but i can play now, dont worry about that.
gone." - J.Lansdowne
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2993079

My band 4 years ago (6th grade) Lol we are beyond bad but oh well none of us had been playing for over a month so...yea. See if you can guess the song. By the way i'm the one way off to the right with the green strat.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by Trytan
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mSPKZg86WN4

Freebird, or wutever u wanna call this crap.

so friggen bad. bad vocals. guitars playing seperate chord patterns. bad solo. and dude, whats with the singer and the lacrosse stick durin the solo. lame.

Why did they open the show? Everyone knows Free Bird is a show closer, and a show closer ONLY. It doesn't work otherwise.

WTF is up with the solo, and why was there no slide in the intro?
Now I know that this isn't at an assembly or anything, but I honestly have to say that this is the absolute worst guitar playing I have ever witnessed. It's actually depressing to watch, and he thinks he is so good.

terrible
[SIZE=
The best epic failure ever.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iwMjpt62Ja4

Hung FTW!!!
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by SupImJimmy
Now I know that this isn't at an assembly or anything, but I honestly have to say that this is the absolute worst guitar playing I have ever witnessed. It's actually depressing to watch, and he thinks he is so good.

terrible

ozzy is his favorite guitarist and hendrix is the greatest guitarist alive

Quote by Tophue
im pretty sure that guy is joking

regardless, it's quite funny.
[SIZE=