I have recently noticed that I'm not as interested in the guitar as I am wanting to become a vocalist. I have a lot fo friends saying I should do both, but it's hard to do, and I don't have the time to perfect it. I have a crazy, whacked out personality! So, I'm wanting to control the audience.
It accoured to me though, that this could be like American Idol. I want to sing, but can I really?
Vocal leasons, practice, pitch, key... all of this needs to be cloe to perfection if I do it. I was wondering, what steps do I need to take? Classes? What do I need to accomplish one step at a time?

Sorry if I rambled... I'm just excited to see where this one goes.
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
i think u shud practice at playing guitar and singing.

combine 2 things u want to do.

it will be hard at first. with alot of practice it will be as easy a palm mute to you.
Call me Trey.
you could look into singing lessons... but it may actually be more productive to learn really easy songs on guitar that you can sing so that you can work on getting your pitch and tone down yourself, then if you're still really serious about it, go look for some vocal lessons.
I think you should stick to singing. You sound interested and excited. Plus there are too many guitar players.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by ndakasimba
**reported.

O.K... for what, Noob?
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Quote by guitarrocka205
O.K... for what, Noob?

Just because he's been here less time doesn't mean he's a noob. You are the noob. You were reported for posting in the wrong forum. I'm tired of hearing elitism, especially when the people who are being elitist 99% of the time are dumber than the people they are calling noobs.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Last edited by Black Star at Jul 23, 2007,