... One of these?

Minus the Beatles logo and all that crap. I'm thinking of picking up that kind of bag, messenger bag, shoulder strap bag, satchel, man-purse, whatever it's called, but I can't seem to find a store that carries them. Any ideas?
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Old Navy has (or had) them. I got mine a few months ago so I don't know if they still do. Pretty cheap too (compared to other places).
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
I own one of those. It's almost that color, too. I got it at Old Navy.

But they pretty much have them anywhere that sells... well, anything.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.

Old Navy huh? That one is pretty nice.

But I daresay, I am impressed by American Eagle! I have never shopped there before, I don't like their jeans and their shirts aren't my style, but that bag looks great.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Last edited by Muphin at Jul 23, 2007,
If you want a REAL and worthwhile Satchel/Messenger bag, then go to your local Army/Navy Surplus store where they have all that stuff from WWII to present. All that old stuff thats been battle torn and used. Plus, they have A LOT more function and use and they wont fall apart...just wash it in your laundry first. I have like 3 different satchels. Go for maybe a gas mask bag or a satchel. Win.
Quote by WinterMadness76
If you want a REAL and worthwhile Satchel/Messenger bag, then go to your local Army/Navy Surplus store where they have all that stuff from WWII to present. All that old stuff thats been battle torn and used. Plus, they have A LOT more function and use and they wont fall apart...just wash it in your laundry first. I have like 3 different satchels. Go for maybe a gas mask bag or a satchel. Win.

Heh, I'm just looking for something to carry my books and maybe conceal some weed every once in a while I don't need a huge assortment of pockets, just something simple that will last me a few years.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
Heh, I'm just looking for something to carry my books and maybe conceal some weed every once in a while I don't need a huge assortment of pockets, just something simple that will last me a few years.

Maybe go with a messenger bag then, theyre made for carrying books and they have little pencil/pen holders. They're a lot more durable than anything you will get at AE or Old navy too. Plus they only cost like 10-30 bucks. That designer BS usually costs like $70 for their useless crap made in China Anyways, hope that helps.
Quote by WinterMadness76
Maybe go with a messenger bag then, theyre made for carrying books and they have little pencil/pen holders. They're a lot more durable than anything you will get at AE or Old navy too. Plus they only cost like 10-30 bucks. That designer BS usually costs like $70 for their useless crap made in China Anyways, hope that helps.

It's $30 something for that American Eagle bag that I really like... But I dunno, I've never shopped there and I'd be afraid to go in there wearing Levi's jeans and a polo I found at Value Village I'm not much of a prep, but whatever, the bag is nice.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation