Colors by Between the Buried and Me is the Best album ever
good guitar for the money
love the case though
dean rules
cant wait for my razorback v bass to be released on the market
looks pretty sexy. hows it play?
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
pretty good guitar. Definitely needs different pickups ("Zebra humbucker pickups"? very nice). I'm always for a maple neck. Quite good for the money. I wish more people would buy a cheap dean to begin with instead of big name junk.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
Basswood body. Not too bad.

Zebra humbuckers. Not familiar with those at all.

From what I can tell it seems like a pretty decent guitar for $200. But, my knowledge on this guitar is limited.

Quote by zorched
pretty good guitar. Definitely needs different pickups ("Zebra humbucker pickups"? very nice). I'm always for a maple neck. Quite good for the money. I wish more people would buy a cheap dean to begin with instead of big name junk.

Yeah. But, you have to realize that most people have no idea what they're doing when they get their first guitar. Yours was a Squier(not too bad, but overpriced). And mine was a Wal-Mart guitar. I do, however, agree that the world would be a much better place if people learned more about shopping for guitars before they bought their first one.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Last edited by Haha, Crackhead at Jul 23, 2007,
It's decent for the money. Looks like it wouldn't make half bad of a project guitar.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Quote by jmag
It's decent for the money. Looks like it wouldn't make half bad of a project guitar.

Yeah. I'm gonna work on a little project of my own soon. Bought a $20 POS Splendor(Wtf) guitar from a junk store. There's so much I have to fix before I can even get it working again. But, it's a great opportunity for me to learn about the inner mechanics of a guitar and stuff.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
so, it has the zebra pick ups or whatever? what are some good recommended ones i should look at??
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass
B (Fender Strat Knock off)

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp
What genres of music do you like to play?
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Quote by Haha, Crackhead

Yeah. But, you have to realize that most people have no idea what they're doing when they get their first guitar. Yours was a Squier(not too bad, but overpriced). And mine was a Wal-Mart guitar. I do, however, agree that the world would be a much better place if people learned more about shopping for guitars before they bought their first one.

Actually I got that guitar for free recently from my cousin who hadn't touched it in years. My first electric guitar was a Washburn X10. Another very excellent guitar for beginners.

I know what you're saying though. I just wished the folks over at GuitarCenter would stop pushing the cheapos. (no offense to GC employees. That was an extreme generalization)
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
Quote by zorched
Actually I got that guitar for free recently from my cousin who hadn't touched it in years. My first electric guitar was a Washburn X10. Another very excellent guitar for beginners.

I know what you're saying though. I just wished the folks over at GuitarCenter would stop pushing the cheapos. (no offense to GC employees. That was an extreme generalization)

Ah, I see. Yes, that is a very nice guitar for beginners.

And, you're not wrong to generalize. Some of 'em are cool. But, really, they're all salesmen. And, a lot of them are like that.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

i like to play da rockness!
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp

Name some bands and songs. You have to be more specific.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

k bands and songs..well, right now, on my other geetar, drop d, whole reason i got a new guitar..(im lazy i know but i HATE tuning and untuning and tuning...and all that), im learning bat country, hard rock hallelujah...umm...trogdor, and i think thats it for drop d..

on normal tuning im learning some greenday, papa roach, scotty doesnt know! umm, mother by danzig, some tenacious d...

different kinds of rock ya know? just nothing too much. though my dream is dragonforce, ive only attempted the begining of one song that kinda starts out slow, but still way too fast for me...
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp
So, you like lots of gain. But, you also need good cleans?

Maybe EMG 81/60 combo?
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

ok cool. thanks! and about how much does it cost to get em, and get em installed?
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp