Underoath has changed styles so many times. Would anyone consider their genre in their prime, while they still had Dallas, during the making of the historical EP's, Black/Melodic Death metal?
WRONG Forum and NO.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
u guys are hopeless. get your heads out of your *** and actually listen to music for once. dont just automatically assume that they weren't melodic death/black at once just because they are screamo/metalcore now. you are all just a bunch of posers trying to look cool over the internet. go join a band and educate yourselves on genres.
Last edited by JonnyH92 at Jul 23, 2007,
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!....................PHAIL!!!!...............leave....now.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
Quote by JonnyH92
u guys are hopeless. get your heads out of your *** and actually listen to music for once. dont just automatically assume that they weren't melodic death/black at once just because they are screamo/metalcore now. you are all just a bunch of posers trying to look cool over the internet. go join a band and educate yourselves on genres.

actually i have listened to some of the songs from their eps.

and it's straight up emo-free hardcore.

stop trying to say so otherwise.
Go Veg.
Quote by punkrocker10115

fag.
anyone can do that.
get off the computer and do something with your life.
Quote by JonnyH92
fag.
anyone can do that.
get off the computer and do something with your life.

follow your own advice.
Go Veg.
No I don't, I used to listen to them, and I still don't think so. Why are you getting mad, you asked the question
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Thank you for caring, but I have a life. Lets see today I slept of my hangover, played guitar, skated, went to taco bell, went to work, then after I did everything I wanted and had to do I got on UG. SO you PHAIL now leave.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
LOL. I guess i won...
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend