ive been a emo hater for going on 5 years now. and i just watched the south park which has a dance battle in which stan needed to go to the emo kind to get help for dancing. all they did was walk back and forth and smoked their cigarettes. my question is why do emos suck so much at dancing and at everything else they do?
Fail.

*reported*

Edit:

And that episode was about goths not emos you jackass.
Last edited by NGD1313 at Jul 24, 2007,
*reported*

I am usually not in here, and I don't need to be because I don't listen to much pop punk or emo. You don't need to be here either. This forum isn't for bashing.
Pay attention Julie because I'm gonna go over this once.
We don't care about you, your life or your opinion.
Your opinion is wrong.
Your thought process is wrong.
It probably relates the fact of how your father didn't hug you after he put it in your butt.
Now, please stop breathing because you're taking up my air.
Taking Back Sunday = Sensitive Hardcore
reported

****ing stop spaming up our website. Nobody cares how you feel about emos
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by chicken fworder
well EMO KIDS SUCK A WHOLE LOT

First off, if u think emo is a disgrace to the music scene, learn to play an instrument and write some good music.

Secondly, while ur working on the whole writing good music thing, get outside, find some friends, get a life.
Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown,
Heaven knows, it's got to be this time,
Watching her, these things she said,
The times she cried,
Too frail to wake this time.
you got owned the other thread. and now you started a whole new acount just to get owned again.
^ pretty much, he's asking to get permanently banned
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yes, everyone... lets continue to post in the reported thread. Come on guys, don't feed the troll; it's been reported, it will be handled with.
no one can resist a thread like this though. telling people to refrain is only going to make the matter worse...

+ this guy has extreme lolibility about him.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Quote by chicken fworder
ive been a emo hater for going on 5 years now. and i just watched the south park which has a dance battle in which stan needed to go to the emo kind to get help for dancing. all they did was walk back and forth and smoked their cigarettes. my question is why do emos suck so much at dancing and at everything else they do?

*slap*
Blah.