wats ur favorite song, and how many footers can u do?
mines prob. dynamite rave, i do mostly 9 footers.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
uhm Max 300, i do 10 footers. the again i havent played the game since i was 14. im 16.

grow up.
grow up? :rolls eyes:
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
usually 8 or 9, i like queen of light from in the groove. itg ratings seem to be slightly different, without the hands it would probably only be like an 8 or 9
whats this footer business? i play ddr and i have no clue what you are talking about
god, its been forever since i played that game... i used to be so good at it too. ( kind of amazing too because I'm so damn overweight)
I think the best song i could do was "Sakura" on heavy. (10 footer)
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
All of the Naoki songs on DDR Supernova. Oh, and Boom Boom Dollar on Extreme 2. Don't feel like looking up the exact difficulties right now, but I know it's the hardest ones on each.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
What are Footers and what is in the groove, and this DDR you speak of is Dance Dance Revolution right?
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Garret.
What are Footers and what is in the groove, and this DDR you speak of is Dance Dance Revolution right?

I'm not sure what he means by "in the groove", but yes, it's Dance Dance Revolution. The "footers" are what show exactly what difficulty songs are.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....