2 2%
No and im a girl
2 2%
Yes and im a g guy
10 11%
No and im a guy
75 84%
Voters: 89.
I just got 3 pairs of lee coloured jeans for 40 dollars (red,Green and the windows xp bar colour blue) anyway i was wondering how many other people here where colured jeans?
Member #12 of the Can't we forget about punk, emo, and all the other subgenres and just ROCK? group. pm rockon1824 to join

Quote by Taoistic_Beer

HEY GUYS, DANI CALIFORNIA ON MAX VOLUME, 100 % CLEAN. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I was gonna get white jeans But then I realized that I looked really, really, really gay. I've never really seen colored jeans though.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
i dont even wear normal jeans lol, its all about brown and olive green pants for me
If You Worry about Critics, Him, Her, and Them.....It's Already Too Late.
Just blues for me, colored jeans look strange.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by Chickenparts
Did somebody say COLORED???!!!!! Come on boys! Get the lynching rope. YA-HOOOO!!! *Fires shot-gun in air*

+1
I usually just wear the regular blue, I would try some on though.
I've always wanted to see how purple jeans would look on me.
i want pics..
i've never seen colored jeans...
other than white..
Quote by james99
ok so whats the technique? just backwards and fowards at decent speed right?!
Quote by someguitarguy88
Decent? Boy, you need to go at the tempo of a Dragonforce song.

I hope you're a girl or a flamming gay. Otherwise you would just look retardedly stupid.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
...im neither i just like them, each to his own i guess?

hahaha the ones i have are dark red
Member #12 of the Can't we forget about punk, emo, and all the other subgenres and just ROCK? group. pm rockon1824 to join

Quote by Taoistic_Beer

HEY GUYS, DANI CALIFORNIA ON MAX VOLUME, 100 % CLEAN. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I would wear red jeans, as long as it's a really bright red. I'm straight, too.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Brown cords yo!
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
i'll try put some pics up for those who requested

Quote by Taoistic_Beer

Those seem a bit... hideous for my taste. I mean, it's a nice idea, but I can't imagine anyone who could pull them off.

EDIT: And by pull them off I mean look good in them. I think most people could remove colored jeans.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
I understand this is an old thread, but where did you buy these coloured jeans?
I have some yellow jeans, but I only wear them occasionally at parties or once at a gig.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
I love how 52 people responded to the poll, and out of those 52, apparently only two are girls (I'm one of them).
i wear blue jeans is that considered colored jeans?
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by Kartman

Seriously, dude?

that is the gayest thing ive seen since American Dad
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
Quote by rich_sg
I have some yellow jeans, but I only wear them occasionally at parties or once at a gig.

Where did you get them?
Quote by LazyBoness
i dont even wear normal jeans lol, its all about brown and olive green pants for me

Yes! Finally another of my kind!
I haven't ever worn blue jeans, all I wear are green pants or camo pants or green military style pants. Haha, like a cartoon character, my clothing remains pretty much the exact same on a daily basis.

Wait, that's sad.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
I am still looking for information on the wherabouts of coloured jeans.
Anyone have the mad facts?