Page 1 of 2
Is it just me, or is the PS3 just utter balls?????? Up the 360 or the GAME BOY ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah dude, it's just you.

EDIT: dude, that was the scariest thing i've seen in a while...
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
i have the 360, the graphics between the 360 and ps3 are practically the same, the only difference is very very small and thats if you have an awesome HD tv
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Any reasons why its so bad? And if they're not good you're an idiot.

I'm going to multiple orgasm when Metal Gear Solid 4 is out.
Quote by obi500

I'm going to multiple orgasm when Metal Gear Solid 4 is out.

your weird.

i do think the ps3 is a waste of money, for the same price you can buy a wii, 360 and a couple of games.
songs: Left Behind choices
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well I can top you all, I've done my mum, my step brother AND a cat. As well as quite a few corpses.
Quote by dnjoe
your weird.

Not literally. Metal Gear Solids an amazing series.
yes PS3 does suck, everything it does the xbox 360 (online, graphics, gameplay, games) and wii (online shop, games, originality) can do it better
my books myspace
Here
read it, new chapter added every 2 weeks
Last edited by grunge geek al at Jul 24, 2007,
tbh, i dont think the new consoles (360, ps3 etc) have actually made as much as an impact as the ps2 or original xbox have. i mean, when you chuck a £400 price tag on it when you first sell it, that counts a lot of people out.

metal gear solid is amazing. one of the best, if not THE best, series around.
“This was a manuscript of the night we couldn’t read.”
No you're just an idiot.

None of this matters right now seeing as both of these systems are fairly new. Wait a few years and both will level out.

Not to mention when they're both considerably more affordable and are in more homes so people can really develop a preference.

And Wii = garbage IMO. Nothing but party games and whoring out the Mario name. Even the most serious games on Wii are probably going to end up cell shaded. And the controller gimmick will get old soon. Once people realize it's only good for these dumb party games and doesn't translate well to games where people want realism they'll want a legitimate controller. Unless you just want to play nothing but "wii golf" and "wii tennis" and eventually "wii bowling" and probably even "wii magic wand" and then inevitably "wii whatever-we-can-do-to-make-people-think-this-controller-is-going-to-amount-to-anything-without-making-a-full-fledged-game"
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
*reported*

You my friend...fail!

(I'm not a PS3 fanboy, but you sir are an idiot as you did not supply an argument and you forgot people have different opinions....so GTFO my internets!)
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Child Of Maiden

And Wii = garbage IMO. Nothing but party games and whoring out the Mario name. Even the most serious games on Wii are probably going to end up cell shaded. And the controller gimmick will get old soon. Once people realize it's only good for these dumb party games and doesn't translate well to games where people want realism they'll want a legitimate controller. Unless you just want to play nothing but "wii golf" and "wii tennis" and eventually "wii bowling" and probably even "wii magic wand" and then inevitably "wii whatever-we-can-do-to-make-people-think-this-controller-is-going-to-amount-to-anything-without-making-a-full-fledged-game"

1 . Wii golf/tennis/bowling are 3/5 of the FREE PACKAGE GAME THAT COMES WITH THE SYSTEM.

2. You can buy normal controllers.

Do your research.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
The PS3 has the best library of upcoming games. It also has the best value for money if you're looking for a home entertainment system. The online may not be as good as the Xbox, but it's free. In the next 12 months, there is a good chance that Ps3 will take the lead, especially when considering the amount of 360 hardware failures and shortage of future games.

So actually, no, you fail.

EDIT: 12 months ago everyone here would be agreeing and sony bashing, so i like the look of how this is going
God knows I don't want to be an angel

PSN ID: MattIgoe
Wii ID: 7810 3870 3554 5359
Gamertag: MattIgoe
Last edited by MattIgoe0108 at Jul 24, 2007,
360 4 Life !
My Gear

Epiphone G400 Custom (Tuned to Standard/Drop D)

Dean DFH Baby (Tuned to Drop C)

Epiphone Special II (Tuned to Drop B/Drop A)

Orange Crush 15

Boss MD-2

Ibanez PH-7
Quote by MattIgoe0108
The PS3 has the best library of upcoming games. It also has the best value for money if you're looking for a home entertainment system. The online may not be as good as the Xbox, but it's free. In the next 12 months, there is a good chance that Ps3 will take the lead, especially when considering the amount of 360 hardware failures and shortage of future games.

EDIT: 12 months ago everyone here would be agreeing and sony bashing, so i like the look of how this is going

that just made my day/night.
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
The PS3 is also the cheapest Blu-Ray player you can get.

I want a game system, not a blu-ray player.

[[ Don't you ever, ever, ever trust my mercy. ]]
It seems the Wii is starting to get around to the idea that you need a different controllor to play every game. That Wiifit games needs it's own thing, the zapper is coming out, you have the Mario Kart wheel, you'll more than likely have a guitar hero guitar at some point, and a DDR dance pad, the nunchuck, the classic controllor, the wii mote, and all of this within the first year. Not to mention the Mario factory doesn't have much third party support like the other two systems. I have an Xbox 360 and couldn't be happier, but I'll say I'll miss out most on the sony exclusive titles like God Of War, Resistance, I can only hope Shadow of the Colossus would get made, and such. Every system just needs time to get started. Look at the XBox with it's giant controller and one good game for about a year and a half.
"They say rock n' roll is dead well not while I'm alive it ain't" - Liam Gallagher

"It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors." - Oscar Wilde

Quote by saintjimmy99
xbox 360 ain't got gaaaames bitch! it's all about da ps triple

Mass Effect, Halo 3, Bioshock, Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, Fable 2, Too Human, Half Life 2 Orange Box, Alan Wake, Beautiful Katamari, and Huxley are enough to keep my interest for awhile.

Not to mention the multi-platform games like Assassin's Creed, GTA IV, Rock Band, Resident Evil, and Devil May Cry.
"They say rock n' roll is dead well not while I'm alive it ain't" - Liam Gallagher

"It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors." - Oscar Wilde

you think 360 is better then ps£?

do you want a fight?lol
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Quote by Child Of Maiden
No you're just an idiot.

None of this matters right now seeing as both of these systems are fairly new. Wait a few years and both will level out.

Not to mention when they're both considerably more affordable and are in more homes so people can really develop a preference.

resident evil 4? sounds more your style

why dont you talk about something you actually know about instead of sounding like an idiot, seriously what you just said is like saying that all black people are criminals or any other bull**** generalization.

and no im not a wii fanboy, theres maybe two games out for it at the moment that id even consider buying. i'll reconsider buying the console when we see mario galaxy, smash bros and metroid prime 3 though
Quote by MattIgoe0108

w00t

PS3 is gonna have better games than Wii, and better graphics than Xbox 360
i have a ps3 and almost everyone who slags them off hasnt played one or will have for only 20 mins or so but i have to agree with a lot of the comments. they don't suck balls and i would much rather one over a 360 but they deffinitely arent worth the cash. i got mine a lot cheaper with 3 games off of a brother which pwns but i still feel a bit ripped off for what i got with the cash. 60gb ps3, 3 games for £350. i could have gotten a nice new epi les paul with that or fender p bass.

still when good games come out it should be good, but most at the moment are crap. i only got mine for gta and mgs4 and gta comes out on the 360 as mgs4 might do aswell.
PS- Devil May Cry Series, Metal Gear Solid, GTA, Dynserty Warriors, Red Fraction.....

Nintendo- An over-*****d Italion guy who they constantly use because they lack the imagination to think of new charicters.

Sony>Nintendo....
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by STPilots17
Mass Effect, Halo 3, Bioshock, Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, Fable 2, Too Human, Half Life 2 Orange Box, Alan Wake, Beautiful Katamari, and Huxley are enough to keep my interest for awhile.

Not to mention the multi-platform games like Assassin's Creed, GTA IV, Rock Band, Resident Evil, and Devil May Cry.

You're cute when you're oblivious
I will fuc
Quote by aim.FIRE!
Is it just me, or is the PS3 just utter balls?????? Up the 360 or the GAME BOY ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

all new consoles are overated i think the wii is the only one which is worth getting and i havn't even played on one
When the PS3 drops a little more in price, it'll be my only consideration for my next console. My friend's have the 360, and a roommate has the wii. I'm definitely not all that impressed with either. 360 I could probably use more exposure to, so I'm still more open to that one, but the wii is failing in my eyes because it seems like it was just pushed out too fast without any polishing of the games or it's "motion" technology. Bowling and tennis were the only games that I had any fun with on the wii and that's already grown stale in the short time that I've played it. Every other game I've played on it just blew.

As it stands, I play my PS2 more than any of the others (except for the PS3 which my friends, nor I own). I still find the PS2 and it's games to be a lot more fun.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I've played none of them yet.

If I was given enough money and made to buy (and not sell on) one of the 3 then I'd buy a Wii, simply because of the backwards compatability. The Wii games themselves seem like a novelty that, eventually, developers will stop making games for. It's only the opportunity to play games from the N64, SNES and NES which really make me want one.

I think that I will eventually get a PS3 though, so long as new Metal Gear Solid and Final Fantasy games remain Sony exclusive.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by John W
1 . Wii golf/tennis/bowling are 3/5 of the FREE PACKAGE GAME THAT COMES WITH THE SYSTEM.

2. You can buy normal controllers.

Do your research.

And the point of a wii with a normal controller is.....??? It would just be umm a gamecube! If you look at the hardware in each console the wii is the biggest rip off as nintendo make a fat profit with every one sold, Sony on the other hand take huge losses and MS did at the start but I think they are slowly reducing the costs of developing the 360.

Anyway if you really are that bothered about which will be most successful I think it is fair to say you can count the wii out, it has NO longevity and in a few years when the PS3 and 360 are peaking in performance with great games like FFXIII, Mass Effect, MGS4 etc. the wii will look very childish with games like Mario Smash Tennis 312675173 and Wii Fit. It is between the playstation and xbox. At the moment the xbox is better but in a few years who knows? Also the nature of Japanese/ Asian consumers means the xbox will never crack that region and the PS3 will beat it over their hands down so factoring that in it is probable that the PS3 will win this time around albeit by a lot less than it did with the PS2.
i just think the whole game industry fails. Nintendo are the only company who bother anymore it seems. Still i can't be bothered with any of the new consoles, they are overpriced (except maybe Wii, which will probably drop in price by A LOT like gamecube did), over-rated, who cares if they can draw several billion polygons per second if the gameplay of all the games is just a sloppy load of glitches piled on top of each other or pretty much identical gameplay to the last in the series, maybe with slightly better levels, thats about it. its all based on money and prices have gotten too high.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
The PS3 is also the cheapest Blu-Ray player you can get.

But it's also the most expensive bread-bin. Im still cracking away halo 2 on my 360. My next door neighbor has a PS3, which when it first came out had about 2 games for it. Now still the only decent game is Ninja Gaiden which looks gorgeous.

Tough to tell which is best, but my vote goes to 360 simply for the massive online features, not just playing multiplayer. The content download for mini games, maps, user created stuff, music, videos, films/programmes, expansions, gamer pics, themes. Then all your streaming from PC etc.

Although it is all preference/opinion/alpha male instincts.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
Last edited by _Tenacious_ at Jul 26, 2007,
Page 1 of 2