hey guys. i play acoustic fo my church and i want it to sound cool. i know a couple of cool transition chords like. from a g, u add the pinky to the 3rd fret of the 1st string and then back to make it sound cool. (i dont know if this is even called transitions.. ) if anyone knows others too, could u please post? thanks.
if you're playing an open g, you can add the c on the first fret of the b with ur index, and if ur playing an open d, you can add the g w/ ur pinky
Quote by ratracekid111
And the Tax! Dear God! When I only get one virgin a month, I want the whole freakin' thing! The damn government shouldn't be chopping it in half
-1-3-0-1----------------0-0-0-0-
-3-3-3-3----------------1-3-0-1-
-2-2-2-2----------------2-2-2-2-
-0-0-0-0----------------2-2-2-2-
-X-X-X-X----------------0-0-0-0-
-X-X-X-X----------------X-X-X-X-
Dm Dsus4 Dsus2 Dm      Am Asus4 Asus2 Am

Simple but effective.
Quote by jonathankim12
hey guys. i play acoustic fo my church and i want it to sound cool. i know a couple of cool transition chords like. from a g, u add the pinky to the 3rd fret of the 1st string and then back to make it sound cool. (i dont know if this is even called transitions.. ) if anyone knows others too, could u please post? thanks.

this may make me sound lazy, rude or ignorant, but my response is to say figure out these transitions for yourself. look at what notes are in the scale, and the chords you are using for the transition, what notes are available to you, and mess around. find some cool ones. if your playing in a worship band, always remember the music should ultimately be played with the congregation/worshipping people in mind, not just to 'sound cool', (tho it is a bonus). so yeah, work some out.
i need to get a better signature.