Your thoughts on them?
I know ill get the whole "bla bla they suck dont get them" treatment, but i was thinking of getting some and ive seen some pretty decent reviews on them so what do you all think?
I can't see myself spending another dime on anything Behringer, regardless of reviews.
I'm planning to buy a few, but only since they're like €10-€15. Super-cheap. Have no idea about the quality though, so I think I'll just go and do something else *hides*
i own two behringer effects pedals. the bass graphic EQ and the bass overdrive.

the first thing anyone buying one should note is that they have a plastic casings instead of the normal metal ones. this means that when you get them out of the box they will feel very flimsy but regardless they are sturdy, they stood up to me pretty much jumping on them in band practice.

the second thing is don't expect any miracles with sound wise they are alright but nothing special, the overdrive is fairly versatile with a 2 band EQ, level, gain and balance control.

the graphic EQ pedal has 7 bands ranging from 50Hz to 10kHz and a level control all with a 15 dB boost or cut

they are good pedals for the price but don't expect boss or digitech quality from them
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I would suggest not to waste any of your time with them. Just spend some more money and get something real. Except if you just want to have some fun with your sound and can live with the build and sound quality.
Dingwall Afterburner I 5 string
Warwick Blue Cab 30 practice amp
Quote by thefitz
But hold on - you're debating on whether or not to buy a bass or keep your house? That's pretty fucking hardcore!
i tend to use the EQ just for shaping my mid range it doesn't seem to effect the very bassy or very trebley sounds
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I've tried a few of the guitar pedals and wasn't impressed in the slightest. The noise gate cut the noise from the overdrive, but added a nasty hiss to all notes I played. The chorus sounded pretty good in terms of the effect, but also added some wierd hiss. Ditto for the wah. It worked, but had a bad his / buzzing noise. Even when bypassed, that noise would be there. For the price, they're ok to mess around with, I guess, but if you care about your tone in the slightest, you should look elsewhere.

The only Behringer products I can say I've used that were truly good products for the money is their higher end mixers and rackmount processors. They're still just hobbyist-level devices, but usually are well built and sound relatively good compared to other similarly priced products.

Otherwise, Behringer produces nothing but crap as far as I'm concerned.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Avoid Behringer and Danelectro. Cheap but cheaply built. You will get what you pay for sevenfold.
The only one I like is the reverb, I've tried several different ones and I don't think they are as bad as the rep I've heard. Not GREAT but not that bad for the money. DanElectro I like but they have absolutely no warantee or contact info to get them fixed. They still have a brand new DD1 distortion that I sent in for warantee in January, confirmed delivery, and still no word from them.
Quote by anarkee
Avoid Behringer and Danelectro. Cheap but cheaply built. You will get what you pay for sevenfold.

there are some really good danelectros...i've got a 5 or 6 year old fab tone (big style, not these little tiny mini-boxes) and it's solid, and has great tone

just go to GC and mess around untill you find somthing you like
Dont bother with behringer pedals.

I have

Chorus
Overdrive / Distortion
Bass Distortion
Bass Limiter Enhancer

The chorus is alright for a cool effect, but both the distortion pedals are broken, on one of them, the light doesent work and the gain knob doesent work, on the other the overdrive doesent work and distortion sounds like crap.

The limiter enhancer doesent seem to do crap either, but i might just be retarded..

so imo, dont bother.
Quote by charvel_man
"My lovely lady lumps"
What the **** are lady lumps? What does she have, breast cancer?

Bacchus basses FTW!
www.japanvintageguitars.com