Hey UG,
I always go to guitarbt.com to get my backing tracks, but most of the times I dont find them, so I decided to make a website, where people request backing tracks, and I record it for them. I still didnt buy a domain name yet, cause Im not sure the site will be a success. Its called Ureh Backing Tracks (tribute to Vincent745 :P)

http://urehbt.freehostia.com

Go here for some samples I made.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=603816

Anyway, I hope you check it out, and mods, if this is spam, just delete it Im not looking to get banned or anything.
Last edited by Darkshade666 at Jul 24, 2007,
Leave the kid alone. lol

Uh, I just download guitar pro files, and mute the guitar. Instant backing track.

Sorta.
Nikolas
I use guitarbt and it seems to have most backing tracks.

You really don't have to waste your time.
Quote by BlueZephyr
I use guitarbt and it seems to have most backing tracks.

You really don't have to waste your time.

Then they can go to GuitarBT and get the backing tracks instead of bothering him.

GuitarBT doesn't have every backing track in existence. For example, I have not seen one full backing track for Rush's 2112. The one on GuitarBT only had the first five minutes. Yeah, that's helpful.

That reminds me, Darkshade. Any estimate of when it'll be finished?
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Last edited by Black Star at Jul 25, 2007,
A little offtopic but instead of making a new thread...

Does anyone know a good site to get improv back tracks? Like, most of the sites I find are like missing guitar (you're supposed to play with em) or are crappy quality. I'm looking for just like blues/jazz/rock/whatever tracks that I can just improvise over. Thanks!

TS: If you have any of those on your site, sweet deal. I'll check it out in a couple minutes

EDIT: Lol, I guess what I wanted was already posted: http://jammer.net.ru/mpjam.html has a lot of good stuff to improv to
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Last edited by Op3th at Jul 25, 2007,
Quote by Op3th
A little offtopic but instead of making a new thread...

Does anyone know a good site to get improv back tracks? Like, most of the sites I find are like missing guitar (you're supposed to play with em) or are crappy quality. I'm looking for just like blues/jazz/rock/whatever tracks that I can just improvise over. Thanks!

TS: If you have any of those on your site, sweet deal. I'll check it out in a couple minutes

www.guitarbt.com has quite a few actually, check "Jam Tracks" in the browse downloads section, you can choose which key you want it in and everything
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Quote by cocacolabottle
www.guitarbt.com has quite a few actually, check "Jam Tracks" in the browse downloads section, you can choose which key you want it in and everything

SWEET! Thanks I didn't even see that
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
K, can you PM me the link when you're done? Tomorrow I have my driver's license test, so I won't be here when you finish.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
I had made a request for some Enuff Znuff backing tracks in your other backing track topic on 7/18. Should I re-request on your webpage?