The song is appropriately titled Pretty In Pink for all you Molly Ringwald fans.

www.myspace.com/guitarwylde03

if you like that, check out my band Maraschino Sex Faucet here.
Originally Posted by sadistic_monkey
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

My Gear:
Ibanez Rg320DX (81/85)
Alvarez Classic Electric
B-52 AT-100
Roland Cube 15
Marshall Avt Cab
Crate Blue Voodoo Cab (V30's)
it get a lil repetative after a while, some cool riffs tho. i liked when everything stopped and it was just the guitar. needs a lead in there really bad, like a crazyass solo. this would be alot better with lyrics. so far this is a solid attempt, if i were u tho i would add lyrics and a lead. keep it up. crit mine, link is in my sig under recordings.
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
awsome keep up the good work feel free to stop and check out our band www.myspace.com/eternitylostrock and let us know what you think
crate gt 200
digitech GNX4
danelectro fab metal
aria les paul w/emg's
ibanez rg 570
fernandes acoustic/electric
homemade tele w/dimarizo PAF classic and seymore duncan pearly gates
I love the harmonized intro
It really gives it a special epic kind of opening that definantly is going to draw the litener in

Structure:
I think the next riff got pretty repetitive, maybe adding slight phrases with a lead guitar will liven it up.
I definatly liked the faster part that followed after that, it was catchy.
I dont know about holding out that last chord before the break. The drive was way too high so it sounded alot like noise.

As for the remaining riffs following that, I think you should put in a solo around there and that will really complete the song.

Generally, your playing was pretty clean, and your tone was good also. The drums were standard double pedalling and flowed well. Add some vocals/lead if you will and you have the start of a very nice song here (that will negate the repeditivness of the tracK)
Keep up the good work bro, I enjoyed listening to your piece.

I will be very appreciative if you can return the favor and crit my bands new song found at
http://w9.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634319

Still kind of playing around with this track, prolly adding a part to break it up a little. Thanks for the crit.
Originally Posted by sadistic_monkey
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

My Gear:
Ibanez Rg320DX (81/85)
Alvarez Classic Electric
B-52 AT-100
Roland Cube 15
Marshall Avt Cab
Crate Blue Voodoo Cab (V30's)