Urinal
44 53%
Stall
22 27%
Don't care
17 20%
Voters: 83.
A better question is:

"If I were to clone myself and have sex with said clone, would it be gay sex or masturbation?"

In answer to your question:

In the UK we only have urinals, who'd want to piss on a stool?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
A better question is:

"If I were to clone myself and have sex with said clone, would it be gay sex or masturbation?"

In answer to your question:

If I had sex with a zombie or a vampire, would it make me a necrophiliac?
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Wait, there is an important aspect of this question missing: When taking a piss or a ****?

Anyway, I vote for sink either way.
Quote by Vermintide
Wait, there is an important aspect of this question missing: When taking a piss or a ****?

Anyway, I vote for sink either way.

You joke about that, I piss in the sink more than I piss in the toilet. It's a habit I got into at uni and now it just feels so damn right!

Word to the wise: if you're pissing in the sink, wash the urine away with COLD water. Hot water fills the room with a weird, acrid pissy stench that lingers around for ages
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
The stall.

I already have a creepy old man who stares at my dong at home, why would I want that when I take a piss in public?
Quote by Yakult
You joke about that, I piss in the sink more than I piss in the toilet. It's a habit I got into at uni and now it just feels so damn right!

Word to the wise: if you're pissing in the sink, wash the urine away with COLD water. Hot water fills the room with a weird, acrid pissy stench that lingers around for ages

*wrinkles nose*

Is it just me thats got that smell caught in the back of my throat now?
Quote by Yakult

I went on a trip to France in Year 9 with school.

I decided to leave the room's next occupants a little suprise

We still joke about that now. Ah, the fun times of youth....
Quote by Vermintide
I went on a trip to France in Year 9 with school.

I decided to leave the room's next occupants a little suprise

We still joke about that now. Ah, the fun times of youth....

You did a sh*t inside the pillow so that when they went to bed it all squirted out onto the floor and all over their clothes?! You're sick!

I just remembered another reason I love pissing in the sink. It gives you the ability to brush your teeth and go for a wazz at the same time. Not even the Germans are as efficient as that.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
You did a sh*t inside the pillow so that when they went to bed it all squirted out onto the floor and all over their clothes?! You're sick!

I just remembered another reason I love pissing in the sink. It gives you the ability to brush your teeth and go for a wazz at the same time. Not even the Germans are as efficient as that.

And if you're super efficient, you can give things a nice clean shave while you're at it.
Quote by Vermintide
And if you're super efficient, you can give things a nice clean shave while you're at it.

Yeah, I was thinking about putting a bucket between my legs as well. That way I could give birth to a family of otters whilst brushing / pissing / shaving.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Stall. Because I like pulling it all out in the open while I urinate.

It's hard to hide it in the urinal.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
If I had sex with a zombie or a vampire, would it make me a necrophiliac?

No, because those are UNdead entities.

I almost always use the stall in public restrooms, I don't like strange people watching me piss.
Quote by deaththrashcore
No, because those are UNdead entities.

I almost always use the stall in public restrooms, I don't like strange people watching me piss.

Yeah, but they're not exactly alive, now, are they?
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by electrcspano335
Guys I just pissed in the sink, then my sister went to brush her teeth and she could smell it...

Pissing in the sink's one thing, but brushing your dick with her toothbrush afterwards is way over the line
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by electrcspano335
Guys I just pissed in the sink, then my sister went to brush her teeth and she could smell it...

Dumbass.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Quote by Yakult
Pissing in the sink's one thing, but brushing your dick with her toothbrush afterwards is way over the line

Its not my fault Ive got a crooked penis

Quote by Yakult

sigged

Last edited by electrcspano335 at Jul 24, 2007,
Quote by Yakult

I think he said stall ... ?
urinal for the win.
im the guy who will go to the urinal right beside you when theres like 6 other free ones lol,
i love creeping people out
If You Worry about Critics, Him, Her, and Them.....It's Already Too Late.
it kinda depends on how crowded the bathroom is.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!