I have a Line 6 Spider II 212 150 watt amp for sale. It's about a year old and there's nothing wrong with it except some scratches in the tolex. I'm looking for $325 + shipping and I'll include the FBV Express footswitch for $40 extra.
I also have a Ibanez Gax30 for sale or trade. It's a year and a half old and plays great. Only flaw is two small chips on the back of the body. Looking for $90 + shipping.
I don't have pictures of the Ibanez at the moment, but they will be posted on request.

The last picture shows the scratches on the bottom.
Im not interested in trading but i figured id tell anyone looking that gax30 is a great guitar i have one and love it.
Good luck getting rid of the spider. You're going to need it.
Guitar: G&L Tribute S-500
Amp: Fender Blues Deluxe
Pedals: Zvex Box of Rock
i'd like to see some pictures of the Ibanez please, do you ship to the UK?

EWWWWW!
Quote by deputysalty
Good luck getting rid of the spider. You're going to need it.

HaHa thanks. I'm at the point where I might just get rid of it because it's been for sale a long time. And to eggy I'd have to think about shipping to the UK, but pictures will be posted either tonight or tomorrow morning.
^ Just so you know, I sold my 112 in march for $120 with the footswitch. You'd probably be hard pressed to get much more than $175-200 for yours.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
thanks man.

If you won't ship to the UK i understand. would still be nice to see some pics anyway.

EWWWWW!
sorry to chime in but I just hate people telling you your stuff isnt what they like and "good luck your gonna need it" that is just plain rude. If your not interested in his stuff then MOVE ON ! dont coment on his gear or his price, forums are a great place to sell your gear and a good place for a beginner to buy something cheap to get started, but in a classifides forum people give opinions thats what gear review forums are for, Go there and give your opinion no one wants it here. Hey good luck selling your gear(being honest) and if anything this will give you a bump.
Quote by jjegg
sorry to chime in but I just hate people telling you your stuff isnt what they like and "good luck your gonna need it" that is just plain rude. If your not interested in his stuff then MOVE ON ! dont coment on his gear or his price, forums are a great place to sell your gear and a good place for a beginner to buy something cheap to get started, but in a classifides forum people give opinions thats what gear review forums are for, Go there and give your opinion no one wants it here. Hey good luck selling your gear(being honest) and if anything this will give you a bump.

Thanks i really appreciate that.