I'm looking to buy a used Tele, beat up, worn down, whatever. As long as the electronics are good, the fretboard is maple (one-piece neck preferred) and the price is low. I'm looking to spend under $100, no more than $150 and I have some pedals and stuff that I'm willing to trade.

Boss SD1, Boss CH1, DigiTech Grunge, Dano Black Coffee Metal Distortion, Dano Surf&Turf Compression, and a bunch of video games or whatever(Nintendo only), and loads of new pokemon cards, worth a decent amount of money if you happen to play...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
I'm looking to buy a used Tele, beat up, worn down, whatever. As long as the electronics are good, the fretboard is maple (one-piece neck preferred) and the price is low. I'm looking to spend under $100, no more than $150 and I have some pedals and stuff that I'm willing to trade.

Boss SD1, Boss CH1, DigiTech Grunge, Dano Black Coffee Metal Distortion, Dano Surf&Turf Compression, and a bunch of video games or whatever(Nintendo only), and loads of new pokemon cards, worth a decent amount of money if you happen to play...

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the "I have a bunch of video games and loads of new pokemon cards..."

But no, sorry, I can't help you there.
Long story how I got them, but I have a LOT and I checked eBay. You never know who might play...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Quote by Sid McCall
Long story how I got them, but I have a LOT and I checked eBay. You never know who might play...

Haha, no I'm not making fun of you, I used to play all the time. I have a bunch of the original cards not the new crap that I plan on selling when I'm a bit older.
Sorry to break it to you, but they're not worth anything anymore. You're looking at like $20 for a Charizard. Sell 'em now while you can still get that much.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Quote by Sid McCall
Sorry to break it to you, but they're not worth anything anymore. You're looking at like $20 for a Charizard. Sell 'em now while you can still get that much.

Yeah, well, you never know...

Maybe I can sell them, save up for my new amp.
ba-bump. I like white with black pickguard, and you'll get a better deal from me if you have one of those.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass