Gibson just recently made the actual 61 reissue in classic white. its not the VOS. its the actual 61 reissue. i really like it. i wanted the reissue but they only had the heritage cherry available (only one they make)...also very rare, but they make a black one and blue one. do you have any idea where i can get the white one? can GC order one for me?

thanks!

jj
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
uh...LP, SG, what? And GC can most likely order one...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
sorry...SG 61 Reissue
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
white sg's look so ****ing sick. i think the guitarst from taking back sunday uses it
Quote by earl622
white sg's look so ****ing sick. i think the guitarst from taking back sunday uses it

blasphemy! they are so ****ing sexy. with the '61 style black pickguard.
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
Quote by guitar_infidel
blasphemy! they are so ****ing sexy. with the '61 style black pickguard.

i meant sick as in good sick
Quote by earl622
i meant sick as in good sick

ok then
My Gear:
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
haha yes they do. but i just hate how the VOS feels but i loved the way it looked. and now...my dream come true...61 reissue in white
Quote by NeverMeant
Quote by sloppyjoe109
haha yes they do. but i just hate how the VOS feels but i loved the way it looked. and now...my dream come true...61 reissue in white

touché
My Gear:
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
gibson made a limited run on white sg standards. wish i coulda snagged one.

and this should really go into the EG forum. but i've been wondering...
if you call them up, can they custom paint one white for you? i want to... when i'm older.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
oh yes...the SG standard in white is amazing..too bad music123 only had it there for like a couple months...i have the black one sounds great but i wish i had the white one
Quote by NeverMeant
I would kill for a white Standard. Mine is red, and I'm not very fond of it, but I got it for $600 so I'm not complaining. I'd like to know where I can get it professionally painted white. The only white Standard that I've seen is the one that Chris Head from Anti-Flag uses...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
I would kill for a white Standard. Mine is red, and I'm not very fond of it, but I got it for $600 so I'm not complaining. I'd like to know where I can get it professionally painted white. The only white Standard that I've seen is the one that Chris Head from Anti-Flag uses...

yeah that's where i saw it. only a couple months after i got mine in cherry... argh.

Quote by Sid McCall

at times i'm bored of the cherry color, and other times it just surprises me. it's the lights haha.

claudio sanchez used one back in the day, and fred from taking back sunday still uses his. jealous.
and btw,did you ever change your tuners?
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008