Hello, i need teh help of you guys.
I have add, and i find it hard to concentrate sometimes, so with something like learning the minor harmonic scale...i find it a little challenging to learn it.
So i need some suggestions on how to concentrate better/learn it easier or something.
Thanks in advance
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Are you on meds or anything? If not, I dunno what else to say. Just keep doing it over and over?
It's a process, not an event.
ritalin....
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
I think if you really want it, you'll be able to concentrate. Cause thats what your body does, if you really want or need to do something, it focus's and tries as best it can to accomplish the task. Its just the matter of being able to motivate yourself.
No No you pop 2 ritalin and you feel like your rollin, just try and focus or just take one ritalin.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
all I can say is don't take ritalin.

All my friends who were on it ended up crazy or killed themselves
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
lol, i never have taken drugs for it, nor will i ever take drugs. You gotta remember, add has always been around. Its not like it just suddenly appeared in kids one day. People just dealt with it before, Which is what i do. My intentions with this thread is maybe to get some ideas on how to learn scales better with maybe less concentration or something?
Just suggest how to learn scales easier i guess.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
lol, i never have taken drugs for it, nor will i ever take drugs. You gotta remember, add has always been around. Its not like it just suddenly appeared in kids one day. People just dealt with it before, Which is what i do. My intentions with this thread is maybe to get some ideas on how to learn scales better with maybe less concentration or something?
Just suggest how to learn scales easier i guess.

Good for you, I hate it when people take drugs or advil or tylonol for every little thing. For little things it's very unnecessary, like headaches and such. People just need to tough it out and live with out. We've become too weak and non-self reliant. Unless of course it's actually serious and you actually do need to take medicine.
Listen to Classical Music. I'm not kidding.
It has a calming but stimulating affect and will help you concentrate and focus.
You obviously can't listen to it while your practicing, but listening before helps.
You can also listen to it while you're reading or doing homework. It really works.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.