whenever i smoke, i tend to breakout the next week all over my mouth. but whenever i don't smoke for about 2 weeks, i'm clean. anyone else experience this??
Equipments:
Fender American Telecaster N7
Yamaha CG150
Line 6 Tonecore Echopark
Behringer VAMP 2.0

"There's only two colors around the world. That's pink and green. Making love and making money." - Blacks20
Maybe it's mild herpes and a coincidence?
LimbLifter is the best band in the world! and they're Canadian .
note: very little actual scientific data below

Alcoholics break out when their liver is overburdened from alcohol...so perhaps your liver has a tough time with whatever you smoke, causing you to break out.
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

i'm sure its not herpes lol
Equipments:
Yamaha CG150
Line 6 Tonecore Echopark
Behringer VAMP 2.0

"There's only two colors around the world. That's pink and green. Making love and making money." - Blacks20
Quote by Xinlitik
note: very little actual scientific data below

Alcoholics break out when their liver is overburdened from alcohol...so perhaps your liver has a tough time with whatever you smoke, causing you to break out.

wow~ very interesting~ i actually do breakout when i drink too. perhaps i have a weak liver or should i try smoking a different brand. i smoke malboros
Equipments:
Yamaha CG150
Line 6 Tonecore Echopark
Behringer VAMP 2.0

Quote by vagabond09
whenever i smoke, i tend to breakout the next week all over my mouth. but whenever i don't smoke for about 2 weeks, i'm clean. anyone else experience this??

There's something not right with that.
Possibly an allergic reaction?

If you're of age to be smoking in the first place, and this is legal stuff you're smoking, you might have a doctor check it out. He/She will tell you to stop smoking regardless, but they might be able to tell ya why.

Real Doctors > UG Doctors
Spiral Out
Quote by vagabond09
wow~ very interesting~ i actually do breakout when i drink too. perhaps i have a weak liver or should i try smoking a different brand. i smoke malboros

Dude if you're liver can't take it, don't do it. You'll just fuck yourself up in the long run.
most likely the garbage in your lungs from smoking has oozed its way into your pores and is collecting dirt and grime in them leading to an acne breakout....
"Hey its that Barbeques over sound again!"
hmm.. yah. come to think about it, i going to stop smoking. i usually smoke 1-2 sticks a day and i only started about a month ago. but yah, gonna stop. thanx UGers
Equipments:
Yamaha CG150
Line 6 Tonecore Echopark
Behringer VAMP 2.0

I've smoked more recently than ever before, and my pimples are better than they were when I didn't smoke a lot.
Would you die for Dethklok? I know I would. PM me... If you've got the balls.
Quote by Vigilantius
I've smoked more recently than ever before, and my pimples are better than they were when I didn't smoke a lot.

exactly!! even my friend had the same effect.
Equipments:
Yamaha CG150
Line 6 Tonecore Echopark
Behringer VAMP 2.0

Quote by vagabond09
exactly!! even my friend had the same effect.

See my point? Make the right decision and keep on smoking.
Would you die for Dethklok? I know I would. PM me... If you've got the balls.
i smoke, my face is pretty damn clear.

thank you marlboro, camel and kool.
Guitar
Lyon LI15
Epi Beast
Berhinger V-ampire LX210
Danelectro grilled cheese & t-bone

Bass:
Peavey 112
Ibanez gsr200

Saving for Bugera 333 $300 / $599 :|

Quote by Doppelgänger
Agreed. There's no point in doing anything if she looks like shit.
are you smoking ciggartes or bud? if your passing around a blunt or a piece, or even a cigarette, make sure your not smoking with people with mild herpes, or anything like that that spreads facial rashes/pimples stuff like that. yeah i really dont know what im talking about though, just a guess
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
If you've only smoked for a month it could be a coincidence, or stress related but I don't suggest collecting more evidence
<my signature>