Can anyone help me with this?

What specs are there for headphones, what makes one better than the other, as far as im concerned the only thing i would know is the price and the louder it is.

And what about microphones =/
Quote by greendayguitar
. My drmmer is always like "Man, write something crazy that goes like REEEEE REE REE RE RE RE REEEEEEEEE DOLOWOLOLDOLDOWLWOWJRFDSJKAGLDSAGJKDSAHFJKDSAHGFJDSAHGL... You know?"

torrentleech invite please
Idk about headphones..but i just bought some mics today.

It all depends on what you want to do with the mics...live stage performances can be done with a $30 mic...but if you want studio quality for recording, thosell run you 200+...and if you wanna mic an amp id suggest a condenser mic with a studio..they come in kits for like 100 i think
hmm i dun care much about recording cause if we're ever gonna record the place would have its own gear, i just want something i can bring along when we jam, and maybe a live performance(but the places here usually have their own mics). But yeah pretty much just for jamming and practice. I guess i should go with the 30$ mics then right?

also thanks alot
Quote by greendayguitar
. My drmmer is always like "Man, write something crazy that goes like REEEEE REE REE RE RE RE REEEEEEEEE DOLOWOLOLDOLDOWLWOWJRFDSJKAGLDSAGJKDSAHFJKDSAHGFJDSAHGL... You know?"

torrentleech invite please
Dunno 'bout headphones, but this right here

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-XM8500-Microphone?sku=270490

is guaranteed the best cheap mic in the world, just read the reviews. Also if you click the link in my sig that says "my music" and listen to the tracks you'll notice the recording quality isn't half bad, and every instrument in those songs was done with that mic, cept the drums which are midi.
If you're just buying headphones for use with an iPod or similar device, don't spend more than $40 or so, unless you're also planning on buying a headphone amp. Sennheiser HD202's are popular around here, the HD201's are nice too (I have a pair) and they are slightly cheaper than the 202's.
I own a pair of Sennheiser (although the cable broke two years ago and I havent replaced it) and they rule. Stereo-quality sound for real!!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.