It's a disgusting thought people believe this garbage. Oh well, they live their lives limited while us "Satanists" have all the fun.
"Having researched 700 most popular heavy metal songs......." Thats hardly enough songs to make even a semi-close observation.

Infact, even if most Metal is showing us the negative ways of life, i dont see that as a bad thing. Cause i sortve see that as our music showing us what life really is, unlike pop music where that is about being Happy all the time, Bull****, when is any1 ever 100% happy??
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......?
....\__________.?
I don't even listen to that much metal and I know thats 100% bull****.

I'd also like to know what they call 'metal' It was probably alot of Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, and other gawdawful metalcore.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Olol Dis Iz Not Troo I Iz Ofendid Bcuz Dey Postid Fals Facks Abowt Mehtul I H8 Relijin Iis All Crap All Relijus Peeple R Moronsszl Ol
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
hahahah i dont htink that those people realize that half the bands are joking when their lyrics are about murder and that sorta ****e...
nyrkki
Founder of UG's COB Hatecrew
"in today’s Russia it is hardly possible to put somebody into jail for on a ritual homicide accusation. "
WTF? If someone murders another and their defense is that it's a Satanic ritual, they get a way with it? I highly doubt it.

Awww.

De mediuhz has liek made us out to be da satanz again. I hates dem. My mum don'ts likste let me listen to Trivium z anymoar.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything