Whilst bored, I decided to sign up up to adult friend finder with a fake profile so I could browse people in my area to see if I knew anyone and (obviously) for a general perv. I couldn't believe the people I found though, quite a few girls from school who seemed so nicey nicey and were proper straight laced A grade students, and a couple of shy ones seem to have come out of their shell. It's mental, I didn't actually expect to find anyone but there's about 5 or 6 on there.

This one's my favourite... http://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g881168 a proper science and maths genius who never said boo to a goose. I love it.

Definitely a great way to pass the time if you're a bit bored, and a great way to feel uncomfortable in a good way the next time you bump into an old school friend in Sainsbury's.
I got the same thing, but in real life. I didn't see this girl from my primary school for 3 or 4 years. When I caught up with her, she had changed from this really quiet, friendly girl into a massive slag. Sad, really.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
You need to sign up to view. If your advertising, you will earn you a ban
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
The girl from primary school ive known for years was on one of those sites, i was like...no way, because she was always the goody good, and now shes on an adult friend site, lol.
Is it me, or are the goody goodies very likely to become sex-crazed later in life?? This is my observation.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
^ Haha... Actually that's kinda true, one of my friends from my old school's now a completely hot sex-crazed near-slut. But she's cute.

I found out that the one I always used to fancy has been bullied out of 4 schools near me so far.. .

The silly one is that this half-chav who used to play Tomb Raider with me like every week at primary school (he had a crew cut) is now a skater with hair down to his waist. Teehee.
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
Just like the nerds are always secretly serial killers. Or they just keep being nerds... which is boring .
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
Quote by Paul Lambeth
Just like the nerds are always secretly serial killers. Or they just keep being nerds... which is boring .

No. Nerds are even better. Trust me on that

It seems as tho nerdy gals will put more effort in, because they're so glad they're actually getting some action.
A straight-A person I used to know turned out to be a HUGE stoner. She also went to the prom and apparently had sex with a man that wasn't her date the same night.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by wintee_madness
yeah the link doesn't work ...lol

Edit
How ****ing bored were you??

Whats your sig from? is that supposed to be me he's talking about?
Quote by WinterMadness76
Whats your sig from? is that supposed to be me he's talking about?

Or maybe himself as his name is Winter_madnee or something....