Youll need to know how to read sheet music and play it, play a piece of your own and play a required piece if memory serves me correctly.

EDIT: And no, you wont get in for free. Just because your aunt knows the guys that run it doesnt mean theyre going to get you out of 30k cash.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
if your aunt knows the people, you should ask her.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Isn't it like, Berklee? The one in Boston right? the College of Music? Berkley is that lame school in California.
Quote by dann_blood
Youll need to know how to read sheet music and play it, play a piece of your own and play a required piece if memory serves me correctly.

EDIT: And no, you wont get in for free. Just because your aunt knows the guys that run it doesnt mean theyre going to get you out of 30k cash.
yeah, I played piano for 6 years before I started guitar, so I can read sheet music well.

And my Aunt knows the owners, so I might be lucky.
Quote by NorseGodofRock
Isn't it like, Berklee? The one in Boston right? the College of Music? Berkley is that lame school in California.
****, your right.

Damnit. I thought it was in California, but I got it mixed up.

I wanna go to the same one that Steve Vai and John Mayer went to.
No matter how well your aunt knows the owners, they arent going to let you in for free. The owners would be down an additional 30k which they need to pay the teachers, pay the bills and pay for equipment. Not to mention the threat you would shoot your mouth off about it, no matter how reliable you might be, they wouldnt want something like that getting out.

EDIT: ^ And dont forget John Petrucci, John Myung and Mike Portnoy.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.