im looking for a good jazz/blues guitar and if it could do classic rock that'd be good too. probly a maximum price of about AU 1500
if you want a hollowbody (which i suggest in your case) check Ibanez Artcores!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Sterling is British currency. But anyways, thats about £600-700. Well, you could get a fairly high-end Epiphone archtop or Les Paul orrr...ummm...an Ibanez archtop, or a Tele with a humbucker. There's loads of choice out there, and anything with humbuckers would suit all those styles; a semi-hollow like a 335 would be ideal.

EDIT: http://www.epiphone.com/default.asp?ProductID=15&CollectionID=1
Last edited by bluewilliams at Jul 25, 2007,
yeah hollowbody would be best jazz and blues is the main sound wanted because my guitar at the moment does metal and kind of does classic rock and i just got asked to join our schools jazz band so it would help
yeah i was looking at the sheraton II and the jorma kaukonen signature riviera aswell, but that was just on looks as i cant find a review anywhere. no one sells it in NSW so its not very likely because id like to try it before i spend that much money on it

that BB king lucile guitar looks pretty nice, i havent seen that before. ill check later whether anyone sells in in my area