plug a keyboard into it???

im thinking of getting a keyboard but the one i want needs an amp and i can only afford the keyboard right now.

anybody tried it or knows???
There is more than one thing i have to say...
It should be fine, i used to play gigs doing that and the amp was fine. I did end up blowing up the amp, but it was with a bass.
Quote by theargus11
It should be fine, i used to play gigs doing that and the amp was fine. I did end up blowing up the amp, but it was with a bass.

how????

and thanks for the help guys, saved me a lot of money.
Yeah, my band's other guitarist plays his axe through a bass amp and it does fine. From what I hear they can handle pretty much anything you throw at them (musically, that is).
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
If its a decent bass amp it will be just fine. Lots of keyboard players use them.
Quote by Shinozoku
Yeah, my band's other guitarist plays his axe through a bass amp and it does fine. From what I hear they can handle pretty much anything you throw at them (musically, that is).

erm, wen i said how i was refering to the quote in that post, thanks anyway though.
ok... did Shinozoku edit his/hers post because i swear it said something about how to plug a keyboard into the amp.
ok never mind im off cya
Sorry about that lol! Yeah, I edited my post because I re-read what you had quoted and realized the question was about the bass blowing up the bass amp xD And I'm a he.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores