As a musician, what would you do, (considering you were big time obviously), if you were touring and your private plane crashes in the middle of the ocean. All you have is your average equipment, i. e. guitars, cases, amps, pedals etc. You spot a couple of islands in the distance. How are you going to get to the island (if you choose to). How are you getting food, water, and shelter. How are you getting back to civilization. You are not limited to the examples of equipment that you were given. Be creative, and go down to the smallest detail.
id just call my friend joe the killer whale using a primus bass line and have him swim me and my gear to safety.
i would walk to the other side of the island and find out that its a tropical resort in Bahamas. i would eat grapes that beautiful women feed me. they would think i was so awesome at guitar that they would make me king.
Quote by !normajean!
i would walk to the other side of the island and find out that its a tropical resort in Bahamas. i would eat grapes that beautiful women feed me. they would think i was so awesome at guitar that they would make me king.

+100000000
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
have a boat with paddles as a stage prop
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Quote by Jonjy2
I'd make a raft out of turtle shells sewn together with human hair. From my back. Then I'd load up and float to the islands. Then I'd find an plug/outlet, and rock out!

just as jack sparrow in his first movie! ^^^^^^ ahhaha

ill just play music until i die lol...
If You Feel Depressed, Remember You Were The Fastest Sperm
i dunno, do bassists float? cuz i think they would make good rafts.

but in all actuality, id use the parts from the amps to repair the radio in teh crashed plane and call soemone.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join