Did this the other day, it sounds best on headphones. I think it's pretty good for a home recording. check it out: www.purevolume.com/kevinnolan
"there is a man...
playing a violin...
and the strings...
are the veins in his own arm."
someone PLEASE comment??
"there is a man...
playing a violin...
and the strings...
are the veins in his own arm."
Unfortunately, I haven't heard the original track, so I can't comment on it being a good cover or not, but:
I LOVED IT
I could listen to it over and over again. The main vocal line is totally beautiful, and the background vocals just add to it. I especially liked the ending acapella bit. Guitars sounded great, although it would be nice to hear a bit of echo on them in certain points.
Some of the notes surrounding the the falsetto higher notes (this ^is....) sounded slightly flat, but it wasn't on all of them. Like on 3:15 ish, those higher bits sounded perfect, but sometimes you come in wrongly with "this.."

I thought it was great. Gonna listen again now.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
Last edited by MayContainNuts at Jul 26, 2007,
the only thing i can really crit about is the high note around 1:10. but other than that, its pretty darn good. i havent heard this anberlin song since the cd came out. so i dont remember how it sounds. so idk how accurate it is to the original. but i like it. thats all that matters
I love this song, I think that your strumming was a little different than the real thing, and the voice is also...but its good.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground