Britney Spears
35 24%
Jessica Simpson
26 18%
Other ( you can specify in post )
32 22%
Voters: 146.
Page 1 of 3
We obviously know how ****ed up party girls and celebs are. Now time to decide which on you hate the most.
Quote by Invader Jim

I am so glad this is a multiple choice poll because I want to personally kill all of them. You get a GOLD STAR!

^ i have a gold star from a homicidal maniac!
Quote by rockownsyou
Hmm.....

your mom

How original

Paris Hilton, by far.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
i hate Nicole Richie....that stupid anorexic bitch!!!!!!!

and i hate Hayden Panetierre....because im not in her pants
Bono. He keeps clapping his hands and killing African children(apart from the ones Madonna buys).
Everyone in the emo / scene - scene. I should demand money for hearing that crap. Damn noise polution.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Paris Hilton and that other one. By the way, to the Americans here; how much have you heard about the whole Posh and Becks thing over there? Hate them yet?
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
i hate Nicole Richie....that stupid anorexic bitch!!!!!!!

and i hate Hayden Panetierre....because im not in her pants

amen to the hayden panetierre crack.
Quote by Invader Jim

I am so glad this is a multiple choice poll because I want to personally kill all of them. You get a GOLD STAR!

Quote by ItWillDo
Everyone in the emo / scene - scene. I should demand money for hearing that crap. Damn noise polution.

Yep, that's pretty much it..
paris hilton, of course!
and all those z-list "celebrities" whose claim to fame is by coming last on a reality tv show
Paris Hilton and Nichole Richie
Both are fucking stupid and lynching their successful Father's money and snorting cocaine.
Quote by bluewilliams
Paris Hilton and that other one. By the way, to the Americans here; how much have you heard about the whole Posh and Becks thing over there? Hate them yet?

I give it a month. I'm starting to get annoyed. You'd think Jesus and John Lennon had set up house in LA, the way the media covers it.

And Paris Hilton, of course.
Hey!!!! Guys!!!!!!! Lets not leave out Lindsay Lohan. Shes probly all lonely in JAIL.
Quote by Invader Jim

Paris Hilton, and Emo people
-I don't believe this, my girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!

-In a row?
Quote by ItWillDo

Quote by The Novice
Yep, that's pretty much it..

Go jump off a cliff. Both of you. Emo bashing got old years ago.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Quote by budgie182
paris hilton, of course!
and all those z-list "celebrities" whose claim to fame is by coming last on a reality tv show

+1
Quote by Black Star

Haha, don't you have a wrist to slit?

My Youtube Page

Bono..

..Sick murderer.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Madonna

/thread
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by rhcpaddict
amen to the hayden panetierre crack.

i know man....she's so goddamn sexy that'd id consider raping her if i met her and i didnt talk my way into her pants.....GOD!!! now she's stuck in my head...damn you Hayden Panetierre!!! FOR BEING SO GODDAMN SEXY

on topic: oh yeah, and Lindsey Lohan....stupid crack***** is gonna become an acoholic now that she's 21 and die...good riddens
can't we just hate them all equally?
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by bluewilliams
By the way, to the Americans here; how much have you heard about the whole Posh and Becks thing over there? Hate them yet?

Well i can safely say its all gonna be over when the NFL and NBA start. cant wait
Quote by Invader Jim

Quote by ItWillDo
Haha, don't you have a wrist to slit?

1) I'm not emo.
2) Emos don't necessarily slit their wrists.
3) You are insecure about yourself, so you feel the need to make fun of others.
4) Once again, emo bashing got old years ago, and now you are just making yourself look like a tool.

God damn. Every day this week I've felt the need to break out the elitist "Jul 07 n00b", even though I despise elitism. Is this year going to be as bad as last year was?
Quote by MuffinMan
Quote by UMadeMeRealise
Ih! Don't hate; Madonna is the shiz!!

Kabbalah and her active role in it's assimilation of... that African country = not the shiz.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Pete Wentz.

Not because of the music. I don't like it, but I'm not gonna hate someone over the music they make. I hate him because he's an arrogant prick, and has a bigger ego than Yngwie Malmsteen.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Black Star
1) I'm not emo.
4) Once again, emo bashing got old years ago, and now you are just making yourself look like a tool.

God damn. Every day this week I've felt the need to break out the elitist "Jul 07 n00b", even though I despise elitism. Is this year going to be as bad as last year was?

Chill out, lets trash Celebrities not Emo Bashers you can do that on your own time.
Quote by Caustic
Kabbalah and her active role in it's assimilation of... that African country = not the shiz.

This is true. But Kabbalah isn't enough to cancel out a half-century of some of the best pop in Western history, is it?
Quote by Black Star
1) I'm not emo.

1) I don't believe you.
2) Posers don't, the real ones do. (The ones stupid enough to think they can solve problems by hurting themselves)
3) Yes i feel so insecure about myself. I get more pussy than a veternarian center.
4) "Emo-bashing" can't 'get old'. Its just like racism. Hate towards something, in this case a race, you don't like. (don't confuse with xenophobia kids!). You can't go like "Omg you n00b racism is like so last year!".

And if there is something you're "1337" at, it's being a complete retard.

Go occupy a dark corner.

My Youtube Page

Last edited by ItWillDo at Jul 25, 2007,
Dustin Diamond... if he even counts as a celebrity

other than that... Martha Stewart
Quote by WillPlayForFood
Tell her you want to sodomize her with a chainsaw
Quote by FrenchyFungus
OMFG, an opinion.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNN!
Quote by ItWillDo
1) I don't believe you.
2) Posers don't, the real ones do. (The ones stupid enough to think they can solve problems by hurting themselves)
3) Yes i feel so insecure about myself. I get more pussy than a veteranian center.
4) "Emo-bashing" can't 'get old'. Its just like racism. Hate towards something, in this case a race, you don't like. (don't confuse with xenophobia kids!). You can't go like "Omg you n00b racism is like so last year!".

Go occupy a dark corner.

1) You don't believe me, good for you.
2) Actually, it's the posers who do it. Real emo is not about cutting themselves at all. Maybe if you had a shred of intelligence, you would know that.
3) Once again, insecure. Having to prove yourself over an online forum.
4) Yes, when everybody on this forum has heard it a million times, it gets old. Especially when it's coming from an ignorant prick like yourself.

Once again, go jump off a cliff.
Quote by MuffinMan
Quote by ItWillDo
1) I don't believe you.
3) Yes i feel so insecure about myself. I get more pussy than a veternarian center.

Go occupy a dark corner.

STFU you dont know what your talking about, you don't even know what real emo is.

I don't hate any celebrities because I don't really care about them.

Black Star i got your back
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Jul 25, 2007,
We should have a poll.

Paris hilton, Christiano Ronaldo, and if you can call the prime minister a "celebrity", Gordon Brown... he just finishes every sentence with that annoying thing he does with his mouth where he breathes in... he might as well not have a nose. And he wasn't even voted in.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by Black Star
1) You don't believe me, good for you.
2) Actually, it's the posers who do it. Real emo is not about cutting themselves at all. Maybe if you had a shred of intelligence, you would know that.
3) Once again, insecure. Having to prove yourself over an online forum.
4) Yes, when everybody on this forum has heard it a million times, it gets old. Especially when it's coming from an ignorant prick like yourself.

Once again, go jump off a cliff.

1) Indeed it is.
2) What does intelligence have to do with knowing stupid stuff like "Do stupid emo kids cut themselves or not?" That's considered knowledge about a certain social group dumbass.
3) Ok yes, i am very very insecure. I'm so insecure that i listen to simple plan and cut myself in a dark corner.
4) That's not a valid argument. Cause i could aswell say that about racism, that everyone on this forum has heard enough of those "Whats the difference between a black man and a picknick table?"-jokes.

Once again, you failed.

My Youtube Page

Quote by ItWillDo
1) Indeed it is.
2) What intelligence have to do with knowing stupid stuff like is stupid emo kids cut themselves or not? That's considered knowledge of a certain social group dumbass.
3) Ok yes, i am very very insecure. I'm so insecure that i listen to simple plan and cut myself in a dark corner.
4) That's not a valid argument. Cause i could aswell say that about racism, that everyone on this forum has heard enough of those "Whats the difference between a black man and a picknick table?"-jokes.

Once again, you failed.

Wow you really don't know what emo is.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Black Star

For me emo bashing isn't a fad, i just really dont like them.
Quote by ItWillDo
1) Indeed it is.
2) What does intelligence have to do with knowing stupid stuff like "Do stupid emo kids cut themselves or not?" That's considered knowledge about a certain social group dumbass.

Once again, you failed.

Just that in bold proved my point.

1) Nothing left to comment.
2) Any intelligent person would know not to comment on a topic they know nothing about.
3) Once again, you are insecure for making fun of others. How about we point out every little flaw of your pathetic life?
4) Yes, we have heard enough of those jokes. Every time somebody says them, they get flamed to Hell.
Quote by MuffinMan
Last edited by Black Star at Jul 25, 2007,
Page 1 of 3