-Mint Condition
-2x12
-50w RMS power handling
-16 ohms (two original 8 ohm wharfedale speakers)
-Ernie Ball pop-out casters professionally installed

This cabinet is in the AC30 Custom Classic Series but can go with any amp that is 16 ohms and 50 watts or less.
These are $300 (US) brand new plus shipping in most places.
*I'm selling this one for $200 plus shipping. It will come free with casters and the original speaker cable. Also, I have two extra wharfedale speakers that I will throw in for only $50! (plus extra shipping of coarse). If you live nearby and don't need shipping, you can get the cabinet plus two extra speakers for $250. I am located in Ocean County, NJ. E-mail/PM me if interested.
I reccommend a pick-up since shipping is expensive these days, but if you want to pay for it, then go ahead. I accept paypal, money orders, checks, and of coarse cash. (cash only for a pick-up)

The reason I am selling it is because I use an AC30 with Celestion Blues and have no use for an extension cabinet, especially with non-Blue speakers and the Blues sound better without an extension cab since they can be pushed better. I'm using the money to buy a road case for my AC30. If it doesn't sell here, I will put the cabinet and speakers up on ebay seperately for more $$$.

-Act NOW NOW NOW!