Are they really as g00d and as worth the money i'm told?
as my previous post states, i might be buying a Dean (my 3rd guitar)
and i was wondering if it's worth buying one with the Floyd Rose set up.

Considering i play stuff like Metal and Thrash, would it fit well with my type of playing?

ch33rs guys.
Not really a matter of whether it's good or bad - it's whether or not you need one. It adds a different form of expression to the guitar.

It depends on what you listen too - Not so much in Thrash but for a few Metal bands, it's essential.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Do you mean OFR? Is so, then yes, definetly.

And stop trying to be 0mfg 31337 d00d, it looks stupid.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
Quote by binjajer
Do you mean OFR? Is so, then yes, definetly.

And stop trying to be 0mfg 31337 d00d, it looks stupid.

oh beleive me i can make it much worse
it's something i've picked up and i can't help it, and plus
fr33dom of sp33ch

well i wanna incorporate different styles into my playing and create alot of different noises and expressions, so would this be g00d?

i've b33n playing my Ibanez IC400 for just over a year now, and i miss having a wammy (like on my n00bish Strat i got when i started).
Quote by Bazilisck311
Not really a matter of whether it's good or bad - it's whether or not you need one. It adds a different form of expression to the guitar.

It depends on what you listen too - Not so much in Thrash but for a few Metal bands, it's essential.

I noticed Dimebag of Pantera used it alot
which is one of the reasons i want one, because i love his solo's and alot of them get a sound only the Floyd Rose can.
An OFR would be good. Cheap LFRs won't be able to hold their tunings and you'll need to keep re-tuning more frequently. Even more often if you do those Dimebag squeals.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Quote by fatboythin
An OFR would be good. Cheap LFRs won't be able to hold their tunings and you'll need to keep re-tuning more frequently. Even more often if you do those Dimebag squeals.

ch33rs, now i know what what i'm l00king for
No problem man.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30