Any good?. I have a s270 and a les paul studio but the s270 has bad tuning and the les paul doesnt have great intonation with B tuned setups.
B? 1999 was over 8 years ago now! Yeah sure, sell a LES PAUL STUDIO for an Ibanez 7 string, great idea. Seriously though, if you are going to go that route that's probably the best guitar you can buy, if that's what you're into, that's the guitar you need. Ibanez is the sh it for that sh it.
Quote by zackk
seriously though, listen to DaliLama.
Quote by Arthur Curry
My spidey sense tells me some mothafuckas are gonna be BANNED.
Quote by DaliLama
B? 1999 was over 8 years ago now! Yeah sure, sell a LES PAUL STUDIO for an Ibanez 7 string, great idea. Seriously though, if you are going to go that route that's probably the best guitar you can buy, if that's what you're into, that's the guitar you need. Ibanez is the sh it for that sh it.

You are an idiot if you think a Les Paul Studio is better than Ibanez itself. First of, for what you pay, the Studio sucks and then some. I have no idea what your affinity for the the words "Les Paul" are but to cause that sort of generalization is just sick.
Quote by ExplorerFreak
You are an idiot if you think a Les Paul Studio is better than Ibanez itself. First of, for what you pay, the Studio sucks and then some. I have no idea what your affinity for the the words "Les Paul" are but to cause that sort of generalization is just sick.

says he with a gibson explorer..
Quote by ElephantTalk
says he with a gibson explorer..

So says he who didn't comprehend anything I said.

He is dicriminating against an entire brand through a crappy guitar. So, since the Les Paul Studio sucks, that means that the Gibson Explorer does too? Yeah, actually that makes sense to me.
Quote by ExplorerFreak
So says he who didn't comprehend anything I said.

He is dicriminating against an entire brand through a crappy guitar. So, since the Les Paul Studio sucks, that means that the Gibson Explorer does too? Yeah, actually that makes sense to me.

i was referring to your comment that the studio sucks for the money. the explorer sucks worse IMO. Not great.

Anyway anyone tried this guitar?
Quote by ElephantTalk
i was referring to your comment that the studio sucks for the money. the explorer sucks worse IMO. Not great.

Anyway anyone tried this guitar?

Well, opinions are like assholes, you know where it goes from there.

I can can probably say that more than half of the people on here will agree with my statements regarding the LP Studio.