1 10%
Midwinter Sins
4 40%
The Violent Cure
1 10%
Lockbox Oath
4 40%
Voters: 10.
So, my band, Graven-Suicide has decided that its time to change the name. We have had the name Graven-Suicide for 4 years, and nothing special has really happened. We recently had the biggest show of our lives(so far..lol). Its what really made us decided to change it. We did the show with 99 Souls and Home For A Hero, after the show, everybody was like "99 Souls were awesome" or "Home For A Hero kicked ass!" and the ones that were about us, because we got a lot of "great jobs", were something like this "Man, Cory's band was killer" or "Eric's band really rocked" and so on. They cant remember our name. So we are trying to get somethign to stick in peoples heads a little bit better.

Here is a huge list. We come up with one, and then make some variations of it, so thats why there is like a whole bunch of "repeat-like". The poll has our "Favorite 4" but if you think that our favorite for arnt that great then let us know.

"The List":

-Jaded Thought
-Direction
-Teenage Angle
-Beyond Witchcraft
-Infected Shadows
-Screaming Shadows
-Infected Sins
-Lockbox
-Lockbox 7
-Lockbox 45
-Lockbox Sins
-Lockbox Oath
-The Bloody Witness
-Bloody Witnesses
-Screams of MidWinter
-Beyond Midwinter
-Midwinter Oath
-Midwinter Sins
-Unremoved
-Once Removed
-The Violent Cure

thanks for the help, and your opinions
I like Once Removed. Lockbox is very easy to remember too though. Don't put numbers at the end of your name though please.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
hey, i read them all and lockbox oath realy stood out. if i were you i would totally go with that one, anyways goos luck with ur band and all
Quote by gravensuicide
haha...yeah...we didnt plan on using numbers, but one of our friends said that Lockbox would sound better with a number on it..lol.

It does make it sound better, but it makes no sense. Not that any others do either

The Lockbox Oath would make for a sick metal album title though. Or the name of Nancy Drew book for that matter. Its funny how often metal and Nancy Drew collide
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic