Page 1 of 4
was there a difference between the Console and PC versions?
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
yes cause there fav thing to do would prob have to do with mods that r only on pc version
just run over ppl and see how many stars i can get
Guitars:
Ibanez IC300
Fender American Strat w/RioGrande texas specials

Amps:
Fender FM212R
a now broken tube amp

Quote by Gofishus
Dual Core. Do More. <-- Intel branded women.

Member of the Stevie Ray Vaughan Fan Club
Co-op.

Also, almost anything on a motorcycle. Ride in the opposite lane in the Las Vegas freeway shooting cars.

The no cops cheat.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Just driving around after everything is complete. 3 cities, a sweet ass country side and the desert is a big place to drive.

Driving from city to city on the ride-on mower is fun XD slow but fun
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by M4jorpiz
just run over ppl and see how many stars i can get

then what i usely put in the super bike jumps the go hulk on the buildings
get a parachute. get in the race on mount chiliad. jump of that jump on top of the mountain. jump off your bike and pull the parachute mid air. when it restarts you, you ride around with parachute out.

make sense?
tryin and get on 1 pf the other islands wen im not allowed lolz

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
Quote by Flea_Is_God
get a parachute. get in the race on mount chiliad. jump of that jump on top of the mountain. jump off your bike and pull the parachute mid air. when it restarts you, you ride around with parachute out.

make sense?

never tryed that
Wow nobody said Hot Coffee yet lol ;D
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
ive been wondering if this works i have the game on xbox if u put a gameshark disk in your comp can u put mods on it
Quote by Flea_Is_God

make sense?

LOL dudes I forgot to say...
Get on that bike up there and pedal as fast as you can.
Jump off that ramp.
Yeah, no parachute. HILARIOUS!

Also, did you know that if you have your buddy cut off CJ's head in Co-op, when you respawn your head will be gone forever and it will constantly spout blood? Even while you drive you will leave a huge trail of blood.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22

Quote by Axelfox
take over gangster land once you have the jet pack.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by jthm_guitarist
LOL dudes I forgot to say...
Get on that bike up there and pedal as fast as you can.
Jump off that ramp.
Yeah, no parachute. HILARIOUS!

Also, did you know that if you have your buddy cut off CJ's head in Co-op, when you respawn your head will be gone forever and it will constantly spout blood? Even while you drive you will leave a huge trail of blood.

sweet!!!
kill hookers, of course. It's okay, though. They don't have souls!
ESP Eclipse II
Epiphone Zakk Wylde Sig. Les Paul
LTD EX-400
DigiTech GNX4
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Roland Cube-60
oh yeah, if you grab a push bike (doesn't matter what type bmx, mountain bike or the other one) you can ride up cliff faces that are rediculously steep and you can run up cliff faces that are almost vertical.
Quote by silencesoloud
kill hookers, of course. It's okay, though. They don't have souls!

hey hookers r people to............................................................NOT!
Have you guys ever took all the doors off of a car then got a hooker? All they do is sit there!

Also does anyone else find it hard to get the hookers in the car? Maybe it's just me...

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22

Quote by Axelfox
i sometimes do this chop shop thing i take all the doors off with a chainsaw pop the wheels take the hood off then take the trunk off put some satchel charges put them all over it a detinate one time me and my bro AKA guitarman015 blew a truck up and it dissapeared. i r serious man
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Have you guys ever took all the doors off of a car then got a hooker? All they do is sit there!

Also does anyone else find it hard to get the hookers in the car? Maybe it's just me...

if they dont get in, then you get out and kill them with a chainsaw. they should do their jobs more efficiently, or else...chainsaw.
ESP Eclipse II
LTD EX-400
DigiTech GNX4
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Roland Cube-60
go to the little town near mount chiliad and putt like 50 satchel's behind a skip bin and watch it fly, blood hilarious!!
just flying around is fun, like taking those commercial airliners and flying them upside down in the air and seeing how close to the ground you can get and still pull out upside down.

also bmx bikes rule. you can get the cops after you, go in the wrong lane on a freeway, and do bunny hops over their SUV's when they come at you.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
just flying around is fun, like taking those commercial airliners and flying them upside down in the air and seeing how close to the ground you can get and still pull out upside down.

also bmx bikes rule. you can get the cops after you, go in the wrong lane on a freeway, and do bunny hops over their SUV's when they come at you.

sounds like fun
On the desert roads outside of Las Vegas, there are U-Haul trucks that go very fast and often don't stop when you're in the road. I found this out when I parked a forklift in the middle of the road (I was in it). When a truck came, it ran into me full speed and I did ELEVEN backflips in the air. I have an X-Box so I hit instant replay over and over. Awesome.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22

Quote by Axelfox
Quote by cmasterprice
whats your favorite vehicle to drive?

either monster truck, bmx or the hydro

another thing that fun, linking all the carriages together on the lugage handlers at an airport.

and if that's not fun enough, get a tractor and link it up to the front of it, then another tractor and another maybe throw in a tow truck until you have about 8 or so linked together. it really hard to drive because if you turn a little bit in the first car then the one right at the back turns really sharply.

its crazy!
Quote by cmasterprice
ok this i found out earlier go get a tractor put the tow thing on the back on a semi ,drive you will go flying

literally? like areoplane handling or kind of explosion kind of flying?

another funny thing to do is try and drive a semi to the top of mount chiliad lol
Quote by cmasterprice
ok this i found out earlier go get a tractor put the tow thing on the back on a semi ,drive you will go flying

LOL I do that too! I was about to say that.

Also, I turn on the deathcar cheat and drive the hydra jet into the ground and through the streets.

AND I play a little game called "Can I Stay On Top of This Car And Stomp It to Death Before I am Tossed From It?" I won't tell you how to play though.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22

Quote by Axelfox
im also a big fan of getting on a rooftop with a sniper rifle and rpg and just going to town on the population. good times.
ESP Eclipse II
LTD EX-400
DigiTech GNX4
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Roland Cube-60
Quote by cmasterprice
id shove it up the exhaust pipe.

Bitchin'

Total Axel Foley style.
ESP Eclipse II
LTD EX-400
DigiTech GNX4
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Roland Cube-60
^ That's exactly what I was going to say. That or the building in San Fierro that's super tall and has the triangular hole all the way down. I think it's too high up for normal aircrafts so you have to use the cars fly cheat (or maybe I just havn't played the game recently) and then let it fall through the hole. once it lands and it's about to explode, see if you can escape in time.
Quote by charlieballc
uh i googled Rosie Palm, nothing except gloves...
Page 1 of 4