I didnt know where else for this to go, so here.

I have played guitar for about a year now, and I wanted to start drums as well. I don't know anything really about what to buy, so I looked for second hand ones on craigslist. I found this one

http://vancouver.craigslist.org/msg/375532513.html

I was wondering what you guys thought of it? Decent Kit? Fair Price? etc, thanks.
I play drums.

I've never heard of that brand before, but the snare has 8 lugs, and the kick drum has 10 which indicates a higher level of quality than most kits you'll find for 300 bucks. I say go for it.

edit: also, all of the hardware is double braced which is a good thing.

It's not an extraordinary kit, but it'll suit your needs just fine
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Last edited by civildp1 at Jul 26, 2007,
I don't know much about drums myself, but my cousin's always talking about them cuz he's a drummer.

He'd probably say they're not that good. I've never heard of that brand. Make sure that u get a drum key, cymbal stands, and bass pedal. You'll also need a throne (seat), and of course, drumsticks. IDK....the drumset itself isn't something to go crazy over, but the cymbals and stands are kind of a good deal.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.