i need a cheap Les Paul copy for a project, in WHITE only please. Anything considered apart from epi's and gibsons. No epiphones/gibsons please. Reasonable Price's and/or Part Exchange.

I would prefer a set neck but not to bothered on that.

Im in Cornwall. or to be specific, St Columb Major.

feel free to post a comment or send a pm.

Cheers, WOWdoritos.
Don't take me too seriously.

Live Life
Last edited by WOWdoritos at Jul 26, 2007,
All I can think of is Agile, but those are US exclusive I think.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
cheers for the advice but im really looking for a 2nd hand one, i can just play around with as a spare guitar,

WD.

Live Life
Reidys Home of Music Est. 1922. Musical instruments at low, low prices. Fast UK delivery. Epiphone Les Paul Special 2 (white finish) £105.00.

Reidys Home of Music Est. 1922. Musical instruments at low, low prices. Fast UK delivery. Epiphone Les Paul Custom (alpine white) £339.99

Request a Price Match. Call to order: 0870 840 9060 or buy online. Email me when the Les Paul Custom (Alpine White) is back in stock

dude i just googled "white les paul copy" without the quotes and UK only results. i didnt click the links but it seems to be what youre after.
cheers for the advice, but, if you read my first post im not intrested in epi's or gibsons, or a new guitar for that matter. Just a 2nd hand one i can use for a project over the summer Finishing college i have alot of time on my hands.

Live Life
Although it is new, its only about 125 bucks. Check out Titan Guitars. You have to go to the ebay store, "nationalmusicsupply". Just search by seller. Click on any one of their guitars, and there is a menu of all the guitars that they make on all of the listings. I got mine for 125, and it plays very well.
X Sign Here
Quote by WOWdoritos
i need a cheap Les Paul copy for a project, in WHITE only please. Anything considered apart from epi's and gibsons. No epiphones/gibsons please. Reasonable Price's and/or Part Exchange.

I would prefer a set neck but not to bothered on that.

Im in Cornwall. or to be specific, St Columb Major.

feel free to post a comment or send a pm.

Cheers, WOWdoritos.

Have you got it yet? if you cant find it here take a gander at craigslist.org