Page 1 of 2
well sitting at your PC isnt going to help.

I find that if I look out this morning and the sun is gone
The I'll Turn on some music to start my day
I probably lose myself in a familiar song
so I'll close my eyes and slip away
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Last edited by nick dixon at Jul 26, 2007,
Happens to me all the ****in time. I hate it. So soooo much. Its a mystery as to why it happens though. I mean, it just doesn't make any sense to me.

Co-Founder of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM me or TechnicolorBoy to join.

My music --> Check it out!
Quote by nick dixon

nice
Thats good
i mean if you never feel tired you can do so many thing with an extra 6-10 hours a day
when school starts up again I'm so screwed. I'm used to staying up till 4 and getting up at 12...
Quote by Iamafunguy
when school starts up again I'm so screwed. I'm used to staying up till 4 and getting up at 12...

same

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
Quote by Kankuro
^ Getting up at 12? I woke up at 4pm today. :\

haha nice, I've done that a couple of times. It doesn't feel good to wake up and know the day is half over...
I once didn't get out of bed until like 6 pm.

lol and my mom was pissed for some reason. I guess I missed dinner.
Wow, could never get up at like 12, wayyy 2 late, try 5:30 every morning. Tv makes me sleepy, maybe 'cause its all american programming or maybe its just tv.
Quote by Iamafunguy

+1
infact....ive not slept tonight.

i hoped if i stayed up all night i could sleep on the journey when im going away later today... but i cant really see it happening :/
Top lel.
Quote by waxhead
Wow, could never get up at like 12, wayyy 2 late, try 5:30 every morning. Tv makes me sleepy, maybe 'cause its all american programming or maybe its just tv.

+1 to the American programming, but every now and then there is a good Australian show.

But I just go on the net instead of TV. You can't sleep because when the holidays come, you automatically change your sleeping patterns, and this just stuffs up the routine and such.
Quote by Iamafunguy
haha nice, I've done that a couple of times. It doesn't feel good to wake up and know the day is half over...

I know, I was actually a little pissed off that nobody woke me up.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
^ Getting up at 12? I woke up at 4pm today. :\

I'm kicking the habit of doing that this summer and I'm gonna get a job and quit being a lazy worthless pile.

I brushed my teeth
Mowed the Lawn
Showered
Cleaned my room (which is a feat in its own that damn landfill)
Went too Subway with a friend ate
Drove over too a friends
Went too the go kart place too go too some drivin on the track.

ALL before you woke up!
I've been going to bed at 3 and getting up at 7, and that's been no problem for me. Hell, that's what I do when school is in session, too.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

****... I've been going to bed at like 3 and waking up at around 2. Not going to be fun getting back into the school routine
Quote by Iamafunguy
wow, now I feel really sleepy.

night all
Hey, you started this shit. You can't bail on us. Get your ass back here, bitch!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Rub Icy Hot on it.

Edit: Wow first to say it.

Well our job here is done, no?
Quote by Feel bad inc.
Id get everyone to eat taco's then fart in one direction, taking us slightly closer to the sun, heating us up enough to avert the ice age...
Last edited by Chink182 at Jul 26, 2007,
Quote by nick dixon

cool Great song.

EDIT
Quote by DiscipleofTD
****... I've been going to bed at like 3 and waking up at around 2. Not going to be fun getting back into the school routine

Same here man, only 3AM to 12PM...Im not going to sleep at all tonight, so I can get back to my normal routine of 12-8
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Me neither. I felt like I was leaving my gf hanging after telling her I'd be on IM around 11:00, I get on at 3:00, she's browsing UG .

Just turn off all the lights and close your eyes.
Dickless.
man i tried sleeping at 11:30pm because i wanted to try actually sleeping early because i had to wake up early and lying in bed for 3 hours just f***cking sucks
Quote by stanleybach
"That is for sex, not for you, thank you come again!"

Quote by velly69
You know what they say: " You use it or you lose it".
Did you check the expiration date on your balls?
well, with the threadstarter gone where does it leave the thread? unless som1 can have a rant about thier inability to sleep.
Quote by waxhead
well, with the threadstarter gone where does it leave the thread? unless som1 can have a rant about thier inability to sleep.

Well, Im sitting here. It is 2AM, and I cannot ****ing sleep. Ive gotten into this weird funk lately of staying up until 2-3AM, and waking up at 12-1PM. I don't like it. So, Im staying up all night tonight so that I will sleep good tomorrow night.
*bitch bitch bitch moan moan moan*
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Quote by SGstriker
Well, Im sitting here. It is 2AM, and I cannot ****ing sleep. Ive gotten into this weird funk lately of staying up until 2-3AM, and waking up at 12-1PM. I don't like it. So, Im staying up all night tonight so that I will sleep good tomorrow night.
*bitch bitch bitch moan moan moan*

tried that stayed up watching some 80's movie on tv and ended up falling asleep out of boredom
Quote by stanleybach

Quote by velly69
Quote by bpf3991
tried that stayed up watching some 80's movie on tv and ended up falling asleep out of boredom

my plan is to stay on UG/Myspace until I get bored. Watch some pr0n. Then, write songs...if that gets boring, I'll just climb out on my roof and sit there staring at the stars drifting slowly into madness.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Quote by SGstriker
my plan is to stay on UG/Myspace until I get bored. Watch some pr0n. Then, write songs...if that gets boring, I'll just climb out on my roof and sit there staring at the stars drifting slowly into madness.

yeah doing that today up to the write songs part

already getting bored...parents are asleep so i cant play guitar so im gona probobly pull out my guitar hero 2 or else im gona just fall asleep on my computer
Quote by stanleybach

Quote by velly69
Quote by bpf3991
yeah doing that today up to the write songs part

already getting bored...parents are asleep so i cant play guitar so im gona probobly pull out my guitar hero 2 or else im gona just fall asleep on my computer

do threads like this always pop up in the pit at this time of the night? lol
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Get hold of some diazepam, that will make you sleep.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
lol its 2:53 am where i live. I usually go to bed around 6 in the morning and get up at 2 or 3pm
Page 1 of 2