I know there are already threads on this movie already but this one is different. In the Movie Moore portrays the American health care system as horrible and Britain, Canada and Frances health care as almost flawless. I'm from Canada and we do have good health care But there are many problems with it as well, It is definitely not perfect. So I'm Wondering are Britain and Frances health care that good or is Moore just Distorting Fact and giving an entirely one sided Argument?
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
I would say he is using it to the point that Americas health care system could be much better, and not run like its a business.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Well, the NHS is stretched for Cash so Blair came up with the great idea that we should close a load of hospitals. Nevermind that the hospitals we do have are understaffed and you have to sit in the waiting room for ages whilst you're bleeding or slowly falling unconcious.
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
They are terrible in Australia too, is there anywhere that actually has good health care?
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Rocker_69
They are terrible in Australia too, is there anywhere that actually has good health care?

germany.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
State-provided healthcare is never flawless. The majority of doctors head to the private sector after graduation and thus all who won't get jobs from the private sector go to state offered jobs, which often results in doctors with an "i-dont-care" attitude.
YAY
JESUS LOVES YOU
KIRKOMELETTE IS COOL
Quote by Sol9989
germany.

though it's going down the drains here to, the fsking East crippled our entire social system...
Quote by CoreysMonster
though it's going down the drains here to, the fsking East crippled our entire social system...

yeah german a level taught me that. our teacher was there (west germany) in the 80s and had 2 sons while there. she got a payed year off work for each and she described the hospital treatment as heaven compared to it over here. giving birth in the corridors. wtf is that?
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Our healthcare isn't brilliant, but I'd much rather have what we have than nothing like America.
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking