Page 1 of 2
There are lots of threads asking for the potence in music, but I want to know whose bands you prefer becasue their lyrics are good....

I love Millions of Dead Cops songs, the music is good but not as awesome as lots of other bands but the lyrics are amazingly good, cause they are always against Nazis, in a very original or funny way

Subhumans lyrics are good either because they´re politically correct and sound intelligent in their own way

Dead Kennedys: There´s no need to say Biafra is the king of black humour and strange but funny-political texts
I think Reagan Youth's funny

especially those intros where they copy the way L.I. people talk

and X is just poetry
glassjaw, million dead, say anything and motion city soundtrack have the best lyrics
MDC wins for me, they are the best lyrics.

What makes america so straight and me such a f*g?

from the song Chicken Squawk - bugs bunny is a friend of mine, eating him I would feel like Frankenstein, eating flesh seems pretty foul to me. I dont take orders from Col. Sanders do you? We birds of a feather we stick together we set our chickens free forever, so let your chickens be!

buy or die, business on parade, corporate scam charade.

No war No KKK No fascist USA, I'm born to die im born to fry, my life in a cage, so much rage, im misunderstood, i did what i could, i gave it a try, im born to die.

Corporate Deathburger, Ronald Mcdonald.

John wayne would march you up to the wall, he would hang you by your les paul.

D*ck for brains d*ck for brains, why am i such a d*ck for brains?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Bad Religion......**** School, I learn new words everytime I listen Bad Religion
Jawbreaker, Cleveland Bound Death Sentence, Bent Outta Shape, Sexy, Jack Palance Band.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
anything tomas kalnoky is/was associated with
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Jawbreaker FTW! Also the Clash, The Ramones, The Buzzcocks, Rise Against,Bad Religion,Against Me!, and Catch 22/Streetlight
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Dead Kennedys
Streetlight Manifesto
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Aus Rotten, Crass, Dead Kennedys, Against Me!, The Clash, Subhumans, Citizen Fish, X-Ray Spex, probably more, but that's what I have off the top of my head.
I'd say Bad Religion and The Germs
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by Ska Wars
anything tomas kalnoky is/was associated with

true that... unless ya mean new catch 22... they're now all communist sounding, so not so much...

nofx is good for comical, but not much elsewise
when they come for me, i'll be sitting at my desk, with a gun in my hand, wearin a bullet-proof vest, singin: "my my my how the time does fly, when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night"
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
The Casualties

Hahahaha. Good one.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Operation Ivy
Dead Kennedys
Lawrence Arms
Bouncing Souls (just the Gold Record and How I Spent My Summer Vacation)
punk has got the best lyrics imo....ever ever ever created!!!!! wooooo!!!!!! lolz....cha cha cha!!! i love punk.... if punk was a sexy lady...i would bounce it...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
MDC, Crass, Streetlight Manifesto, Reel Big Fish, Bad Religion & the Lawrence Arms.
I'm a guy who plays guitar
Quote by xstraightedgex
i can officialy say basschica you are the person i most respect on these entire forums

Quote by sargasm
There should be a country band who does Smashing Pumpkins covers called the Smashing Bumpkins.

Profile: Add me
Quote by mike2
punk has got the best lyrics imo....ever ever ever created!!!!! wooooo!!!!!! lolz....cha cha cha!!! i love punk.... if punk was a sexy lady...i would bounce it...

omg....i can't believe i typed that.....
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

If punk were a sexy lady, I'd get to know her. Find out what she wants in life, what she needs. I'd do my best to show her that I cared about her as a person because I know she's been used, abused, had nasty stuff said about her and she's always being bothered by those little pop rock fans who think they know her. I'd give her back rubs, cook for her, ask her how her day was. I'd treat her like gold because she would be precious to me.

Then I would bounce it from here to next month and back.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Against Me!'s older stuff, hands down.

A.F.I pre-STS, Inquisition (not a big Strike Anywhere fan), Less Than Jake (Ska-punk).
Quote by CowsWithGuns
If punk were a sexy lady, I'd get to know her. Find out what she wants in life, what she needs. I'd do my best to show her that I cared about her as a person because I know she's been used, abused, had nasty stuff said about her and she's always being bothered by those little pop rock fans who think they know her. I'd give her back rubs, cook for her, ask her how her day was. I'd treat her like gold because she would be precious to me.

Then I would bounce it from here to next month and back.

Yummy
brnh.bandcamp.com
The Casualties.

Not even Nabokov could write something as beautiful as "Punk Rock Love".
rofl the casualties have got to be the most immature and illiterate lyrics i have ever heard. but yeah umm CRASS
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Crimpshrine, because their lyrics are just honest and are an expression of thoughts and ideals that seems to come straight from inside.
God, I've been worshiping that band so much lately.
... And I'm surprised no one's made a necrophiliac joke about Punk being a lady yet.

If I were of the mind to do that the field would be wide open
Quote by Rancid_Punk
Crimpshrine, because their lyrics are just honest and are an expression of thoughts and ideals that seems to come straight from inside.
God, I've been worshiping that band so much lately.
... And I'm surprised no one's made a necrophiliac joke about Punk being a lady yet.

If I were of the mind to do that the field would be wide open

I WANNA **** I WANNA **** THE DEAD!

I'm switching my choice from Bad Religion/The Germs to TSOL.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by mike2

seriously....when the **** did i post this???!?!?!?!?!?!

i had to have been drunk.....god damn it...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Page 1 of 2