Page 1 of 16
Me and my mate always play this when we're drunk. The aim is to name a band based on the previous band's last letter. However you cannot use 'S' as it occurs too many times, so therefore you would use the letter that comes before it. eg.

Arctic Monkeys
The next band could begin with 'Y' and it would follow on from there. You can NOT repeat any bands which have been said before. Seeing I used it as an example I'll follow on from Arctic Monkeys and say:

Yellowcard
RHCP Track Of The Week: Funny Face

'QUEEN ARE THE MOST OVERRATED BAND SINCE THE BEATLES' - A controversial comment which I firmly believe.
...Xzibit?

I'll go with the A...

A Perfect Circle.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Ha - swine! X-Ray Spex

'QUEEN ARE THE MOST OVERRATED BAND SINCE THE BEATLES' - A controversial comment which I firmly believe.
Ok lets go from the E from Perfect Circle - Echo And The Bunnymen

Kraftwerk
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Enter Shikari

Eagles Of Death Metal

Hell Is For Heroes

^ No sorry dude. No S allowed. Gotta use E

The Racontuers
EDIT: Assume "the" doesn't count.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.