don't wash your hair, tie your hair into dreads using bobbles or elastic bands to shape them, then you can take em out once your hair has taken the shape

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

._: Gear :_.
1952 Reissue Fender Strat
1962 Reissue Fender Telecaster
Bluerock Double Neck SG
Yamaha Pacifica 112mx
Aria Electro Acoustic
Fender Deluxe 900 Amp
Various Effects
one of my friends had dreads, when she cut them off she decided to open one up to see what was inside. She found a dead ant a bunch of pins and a pen lid. After that she didn't want to look inside the rest.
Quote by rooster456
Smoke weed. Lots of it.

but seriously, i've heard that if you let your hair just grow naturally without cutting it or combing it, it'll dread.

i call bs, but still.
Go to wikihow, it should have some good instructions. And don't do it by not washing your hair , that's just gross.
Quote by Feel bad inc.
Id get everyone to eat taco's then fart in one direction, taking us slightly closer to the sun, heating us up enough to avert the ice age...
Just wondering but what's considered not washing your hair? What if you wash with water bun no shampoo because I've heard of people doing that.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
You have to be born with dreads to have them dumbasses.
Member #16 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Go to a hairdresser and get them to do it for you. You want it to look professional if your going to have them for a while.
Rub Icy Hot on it.
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Quote by Alreddyded
Rub Icy Hot on it.

I was waiting for someone to say that.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

*PEYTON*
you must climb to the top of the highest mountain and collect flower of the flower which grows there. only then will have dreads. /thread
Gear: ESP MH250 NT
ESP EX400 ow
Ashton Dualler

Marshall MG50DFX

Jim Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
EHX metal muff