Rules 1 and 2, fag.

Chocolate Rain is my ringtone.

**I move away from the mic to stroke mah harbl.
Quote by Saintsatan
Rules 1 and 2, fag.

Chocolate Rain is my ringtone.

**I move away from the mic to stroke mah harbl.

Shut your mouth, hypocritical newfag.

Also, I might get Rick Astley as my ringtone
Quote by Something_Vague
What rules was he refering too...?

1. Do not talk about /b/.

2. Do not talk about /b/.

1. Nobody even mentioned it.

2. STFU rulefags. /b/ only grows stronger with each new Anonymous.
4chan is for faggots.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
Quote by Vermintide
1. Do not talk about /b/.

2. Do not talk about /b/.

1. Nobody even mentioned it.

2. STFU rulefags. /b/ only grows stronger with each new Anonymous.

Quote by Something+Vague
Thank all your friends at /b/ for discovering this behemoth. Request him to do a cover of Fresh Prince, if he does it, I win 40 bucks.

Mention.
The idea that /b/ is some secretive place is absolutely ridiculous. Everyone and their grandma goes their. To think you're apart of some secular nerd society makes you even more of a jerkass than previously.

Everyone knows the most secretive place on the web, in terms of immature otaku nerds is LUE.

Sorry 4chan.org you're not special anymore/you never were. YTMND has always been funnier anyway.
Quote by Something_Vague
The idea that /b/ is some secretive place is absolutely ridiculous. Everyone and their grandma goes their. To think you're apart of some secular nerd society makes you even more of a jerkass than previously.

Everyone knows the most secretive place on the web, in terms of immature otaku nerds is LUE.

Sorry 4chan.org you're not special anymore/you never were. YTMND has always been funnier anyway.

right, because everything from 4chan doesn't go to ytmnd.

Though I prefer ytmnd, I still think 4chan is completly worthless.
Wait...what the hell?
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by Something_Vague

Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
CHAWKLIT RAYNE IS TAKING OVER THE INTERNET!!!

It's all over youtube and google....

EPIC!!!

This brings a tear to the eye of anonymous...