i was reading a guitar magazine when they came to mention something called the CAGED system,seemed to have to do something with scales and soloing,and since i dunno crap about it i thought id get here and ask you guys,so,what the hell is that CAGED system?
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

heres what i got!
that doesnt explain anything!