2. People that try to 'retune' my guitar to the 'perfect' standered

3. When people leave greasy fingerprints on your guitar

What pisses you off?

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
People who mess with my tuning pegs. That gets annoying. Also, people who ask to use one of my guitars, even though they can't play at all.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by Riot Act
when people dont use the search button

Damn...

good point

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Riot Act

PEOPLE HO POST BEFORE ME. PRICK! I WAS GONNA SAY THAT
Quote by Rory's_strat
When I can't sweep as fast as I want to.

Playing cleanly and slowly is more respectable than sloppy ****.
People who only play to get teh sex0rz... but suck too much to get any, and STILL try.

AKA grade 9 kids at my school >_<
currently I'm pissed off that I can't find my ipod connector to the computer, but about guitar......when you play so much in one day that by the end you start playing like crap cause you're worn out.

EDIT: I found it, it was plugged into my other computer, which happens to be a mac, so i t blended in.

>.>

sneaky

<.<
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Last edited by Shredder6 at Jul 26, 2007,
Passengers in my car who fart. I'm allowed to, you aren't. And if you break this rule, chances are when I indulge I will hit the window locks.
When they comment you about your rhythm screwing up just so in their inconvienience theyre the ones out of time.....
No rly?

Ya rly.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
People who mess with my tuning pegs. That gets annoying. Also, people who ask to use one of my guitars, even though they can't play at all.

+100000000
If You Feel Depressed, Remember You Were The Fastest Sperm
Quote by The Leader
Passengers in my car who fart. I'm allowed to, you aren't. And if you break this rule, chances are when I indulge I will hit the window locks.

Thats funny, im gunna sig that

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Riot Act

Class.

And me? Jealousy from other people. Or people that try to make you jealous. Its laughable how uptight people can get.
Quote by Children Of War
When they comment you about your rhythm screwing up just so in their inconvienience theyre the ones out of time.....

Worst thing ever.
when people say that bassists are losers who cant play guitar
f*ck them i can play guitar, and i know it
when people post the same exact thread as some1 did like last week maybe....
Smoke Up
Yeah, if people touch my tuning thingys... im actually puching people if they are doing that.. it ****ing pisses me off...
And yes, if people are trying your guitar, and they dont know **** about playing, thats annoying too, you just want to take back your guitar, and smash the person that doesnt have a clue how to play.... hmmm, aggressive post...
Quote by The Leader

HAHAHAHAAH when my brother bought his first truck.....We where pulling out of the car dealership when I let one rip.....He was pissed off because I was the first person to fart in his truck and not him......

Oh and I hate when someone your jamming with wont STFU for a second so you can tell them something.

Or when someone random comes over to jam and you play to totally diff. styles of music and your playing two totally diff. things, That why I can only jam with my band.
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.
when people try to play your guitar, without an OUNCE of experience, then dare tell you it's "out of tune" AND they'll "fix it", thus twisting the pegs, wrecking the tuning and possibly breaking strings by overwinding them. and yes, alll that has happened to me!
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
i hate when people try to play my guitar

its worse when im a leftie and all the wannabes who ever touch it are rightys who try and play it upside down and then sound stupid
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger

BOSS BCB60

Amp
Orange Dual Terror head
when im trying to play something for "the band" and other guitarist(s) decide to play something
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
When your "friend's" band decides to play a totally new genre of music, b/c they think it is cool.

aka "Stanton" <--- Look them up (Myspace). Make fun of them. Please. They went from Green Day covers, to Metallica covers, to ripping off Taking Back Sunday, to ripping off a local band who previously broke up, to playing metalcore, to playing hardcore, NOW to Pop-Punk.

Do it.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
people im jammin with and im doing a solo, and they speed it way up, (not to piss me off, its because they suck) and they yell at me for playing at the wrong speed
One time I had my guitar at school, and I had left the effect mode on "Insane mode" (ftw), and my friend messed with all the knobs not knowing wut they did, and turned my gain and master all the way up to 10. 3 is extremely high for insane on my amp. I turned it on, and didnt even hit a chord and it made a noise so loud that everyone on that entire half of the school heard it and checked wut it was.
when you go to guitar center and they ask you if you want picks or guitar strings about three million times while making a sale
I hate when people hit my guitar on something, even if it dosnt leave a scuff it makes me really mad, I always use extra extra care when I handle someone else baby maker, it's just sad cause people throw their cheap guitars all over and then they think they can do with my guitar, which isn't cheap.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Quote by mickyd
i hate when people try to play my guitar

its worse when im a leftie and all the wannabes who ever touch it are rightys who try and play it upside down and then sound stupid

i can play a lefty although i stick to the right hand, im ambidextrous
Quote by RedMoonMan

Thats what she said
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Quote by Jackolas
Playing cleanly and slowly is more respectable than sloppy ****.

+1
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
When I'm playing guitar, and someone (who I know has never played guitar before) asks me for the guitar with this big stupid grin on their face (because apparently, they think this is comic gold) because they want to play a song.

Now, because I'm nice, I give them the guitar KNOWING they are going to unirythmically bash the open strings and sing a song about something retarded and out of key, only hoping that this person may be more competent than the last person that asked me for my guitar.

I... always... lose.
i hate it when i start playing and my friend takes the guitar and tries to play something harder as if hes challenging me. wtf mate? and im just standing there wanting my guitar back but it ends up i have to wait 2 hours... so i kill him
I also hate during band practice, you pipe up an idea for a song, but the rest of the band ignore you because your just the lowly bassist...
I also hate it when your playing on stage, you got a beer next to you and someone walks up and takes it and drinks it all while your too busy to notice...
Quote by RedMoonMan

Yeah...ummm... no. Being ambidextrous doesn't mean you can play a guitar left handed if you can already play it right handed. If you can, you obviously learned separately, on both hands.

It really doesn't work that way... for those of you who are wondering.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
When I drop my guitar, I fear the day when I drop my electric on my acoustic
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Quote by Moggan13
I also hate during band practice, you pipe up an idea for a song, but the rest of the band ignore you because your just the lowly bassist...
I also hate it when your playing on stage, you got a beer next to you and someone walks up and takes it and drinks it all while your too busy to notice...

are bassist is our band leader. Ditch them if they doubt the importance of the bassist. Mua ha ha... they will die immediately. Or replace you.
When children are around the guitar. They ALWAYS (unless the child isn't a 'child') f*uck with the tuning pegs. This kid who went to my school last year would make all the pegs perfectly straight, and thought he could play. It sounded like crap, but he thought it looked good. pfft f*uckin kid. I also hate people who try to show off, but you are better than them. I was just screwing around at school with my guitar, and this kid named Alex comes up and says "oh, i bet you can't do this", and plays some song by roach, and it waas slow, and lame.

I also hate humidity, cause it knocks my guit. out of tunr sometimes.
I hate it when the spoiled kids get really expensive guitars from there parents just so they can say that they have it and brag about it while the few kids that actually have a passion for guitar have to save up $400-$500 for a decent guitar but its really hard because your only 14 and the only jobs around you are McDonalds and shoprite(i think you have to be 16 but im not sure) but to get to those places you need a car but you cant drive and the only person that will drive you is your older brother who is going to college in a month.
Quote by Johl
When your "friend's" band decides to play a totally new genre of music, b/c they think it is cool.

aka "Stanton" <--- Look them up (Myspace). Make fun of them. Please. They went from Green Day covers, to Metallica covers, to ripping off Taking Back Sunday, to ripping off a local band who previously broke up, to playing metalcore, to playing hardcore, NOW to Pop-Punk.

Do it.

Seeing Metallica next to those things honestly makes me want to cry.
Page 1 of 2