If I visited a website which required you to be over the age of 18, would it be possible for anyone to find out if you gave a fake birthday? I think it's illegal in some cases.

Not like i was going to go to one. Just hypothetically speaking
yeah it'll email your parents.
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
YOU ARE FULL OF SHi t
You are going to jail
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.
if you do, the computer realises hmm, the person in front of me doesnt look 57 and it sends a message to the cops, then the pc explodes and the cops arrest you.

so basically, no nothing happens.
Yeah they can check, I've put in fake details before and I've had the FBI knocking on my door (quite surprising really considering I live on the moon).
Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Confusius or Marmoseti to join
The website owners dont actually care whether or not youre over 18. Its just so they can avoid lawsuits.
its just there to cover the websites butt. . .like during finals at school if you dont have to go the teachers nods a no to you while saying yes. . .they have to do certain things
setup:
Jackson ke-3
Peavey supreme 100

Quote by Archaon
if I ever see a greenday kid throwing up the horns while listening to greenday, I'm going to have to kick his ass. I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed to throw up the horns, just not to greenday.
Quote by Flyingmojo
its just there to cover the websites butt. . .like during finals at school if you dont have to go the teachers nods a no to you while saying yes. . .they have to do certain things

What the hell are you going on about?
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
Quote by samlynch

I think your avatar gave me an acid flashback.......even though ive never done acid before.
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.
Quote by Flyingmojo

im confuzzled.
Quote by samlynch

You avatar.. every time I see it..
Quote by joe2007
If I visited a website which required you to be over the age of 18, would it be possible for anyone to find out if you gave a fake birthday? I think it's illegal in some cases.

Not like i was going to go to one. Just hypothetically speaking

the only reason they have the D.o.b things is because its law but you can't break the law by faking it