I stubbed my toe on something a few days ago and now my toenail is cut right in the middle and is being held by a thin piece of nail that was unaffected. The whole part of the nail that was cut turned white now. What do i do? Id assume some of you have had this happen. Do i pick it off and wait for it to grow back? If it put neosporin or something on it, will it grow back together? help!
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Oh no! Im bleeding!!! QUICK! GET ON UG AND ASK THEM WHERE THE BAND AIDS ARE!!!

dude, do you honestly think doctors would come here???
Quote by Riot Act
Oh no! Im bleeding!!! QUICK! GET ON UG AND ASK THEM WHERE THE BAND AIDS ARE!!!

dude, do you honestly think doctors would come here???

Better than if this were about a cracked penis......
Im just waiting for someone to recommened Icy Hot...

Is it cut vertically or horizontally? knowing that would help.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

*PEYTON*
Leave it. After a while, the bit of nail will either fall off on its own, or growth of the nail behind it will push it close enough to the end of your toe to cut it off.
Quote by styxandstones3
Im just waiting for someone to recommened Icy Hot...

Is it cut vertically or horizontally? knowing that would help.

Rub some Hotty Ice on it
My friend did something like that and had to go under a local anasetic while the doctor ripped the infected nail off because there was ahigh chance he could have gotten gangrene if he hadn't...
its cut horizontally, and the reason that i posted this was because this happens quite a bit id assume so someone here would have experience with it....
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

I split my toenail playing beach football, I just cut it right the way down to the tear and let it grow back