Any good???
Setup::::

Jackson X-Series V Crimson Swirl
Line 6 Spider II Head 150w
Crate cabnet
Death Metal Distortion(Sum times)
Digitech effects stacker(Sum times)
Jim Dunlop 1mm Nylon knifed up picks(better grip)
probably overpriced for what it is... i wouldn't doubt you could get a better guitar for the same price which isn't a signature model.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
It's way overpriced because Laiho's getting a crapload of royalties off 'em. You're better off getting a non-signature LTD in the same price range, they are really solid instruments that are kickass for metal!

EDIT: for the same price as the AL-200, you can get and EC-400 on musiciansfriend for only 50 bucks more (set neck, mahoghany body, Seymour Duncan pickups, ect.)
Very, very nice instrument!!!
Last edited by JadeGreenCrayon at Jul 26, 2007,
AL-200 = Crap

Consider this, agathis/basswood body, LH-300 pickup, bolt on neck, mediocre finish, licensed floyd, Made in China/Indonesia. You'd be throwing your money away for a guitar with very little versatility or upgradability. You'd be better off modifying an agile hornet.
Ibanez MTM2 (DiMarzio X2N/Paf Pro)
Ibanez JS600 (EMG 85/81)
Ibanez EW20AES
ESP LTD MV-200
Madison Divinity II
(2) Vader 2x12"
Korg Pitchblack
Ibanez TS-9
Boss NS-2
MXR-108
Roland GR-20
Nope. Its a really bad guitar for the price. If you're set on an Alexi though, then you should save up and go for the LTD Alexi-600. A LOT better. OFR, neck thru, ebony fretboard, 24 frets and such. Only problem is you might want to swap out the stock pickup for an EMG 81 or SD Blackout. But if you like Alexi's tone, you can stick with the EMG HZ-H4 stock pickup. Give it a look and go test this axe out.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-Alexi-Laiho?sku=516782

Or if you think you can survive without an Alexi sig, try out the RR3. Its a little more expensive than the AL-200 but definitely worth the money. Although it has a terrible bolt-on neck that sticks out like a sore thumb.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-RR3-Rhoads-Electric-Guitar?sku=512230
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30